If you could form a realistic team around Dwight

A realistic team around Dwight:

Derek Fisher

Kobe Bryant

Lamar Odom

Pau Gasol

and

Dwight

I don't think Mike Brown could handle that squad. And on an unnecessary, immature side-note .... **** the Lakers

• Upvote 2

Here is my orlando magic roster?

here is my orlando magic roster chris paul, Richard hamilton, kevin durant, patrick patterson, dwight howard, russell westbrook, rajon rondo, shane battier, tayshaun prince, demarcus cousins, tyrus thomas, boris diaw,j.j. redick, kendrick perkins, raja bell. I need to know who is the star, role player, prospect, starter, sixth man, bench wamer are please and thank you

• Downvote 5

here is my orlando magic roster chris paul, Richard hamilton, kevin durant, patrick patterson, dwight howard, russell westbrook, rajon rondo, shane battier, tayshaun prince, demarcus cousins, tyrus thomas, boris diaw,j.j. redick, kendrick perkins, raja bell. I need to know who is the star, role player, prospect, starter, sixth man, bench wamer are please and thank you

Troll

A realistic team around Dwight:

Derek Fisher

Kobe Bryant

Lamar Odom

Pau Gasol

and

Dwight

No way Fischer is on the Lakers roster after the trade! Otis would need Fischer included as the key piece in the one for one trade of Howard for Fischer AND our unprotected first. Do the Lakers have any grossly overpaid guys with bad knees who are over the hill he would surely want them included too particularly if they did time in Golden State.

• Downvote 1

i luv it bro. keep comin wit dese ideas. ur a genius. k love u by

No way Fischer is on the Lakers roster after the trade! Otis would need Fischer included as the key piece in the one for one trade of Howard for Fischer AND our unprotected first. Do the Lakers have any grossly overpaid guys with bad knees who are over the hill he would surely want them included too particularly if they did time in Golden State.

After we acquire Ficher, we can go after Chris Bosch