Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Are the Thunder a good trade partner

Are we going to have to create new threads everytime someone goes up with a trade idea?

i guess.

If it gets too much I usually start deleting them but we only get a couple new threads everyday so might as well let them live.

Are we going to have to create new threads everytime someone goes up with a trade idea?

How about adding somthing useful to the topic ?

Personally, I was thinking about this today....

IF, IF, IF - Dwight comes to the all star break and says I'm just letting you all know I'm not going to sign - trade me. I would think the Thunder would be the best landing spot for the Magic. I honestly think we could get some good talent in return, as well as draft picks.

If there was any way to get multiple first rounders, then have a bad season without Dwight and end up with 2 lottery picks (like the Cavs this year with 1 + 4) that could seriously help out....

BUT none of this is going to happen because we ALL know we're getting Paul, Mayo, Prince, Okafor, and resigning Dwight. We're goin to the ship...

• Upvote 1

How about adding somthing useful to the topic ?

Don't bother, you're dealing with a bunch of buffoons who fill most "basketball related" threads on this forum with complete and total nonsense. Basically this site is filled with children, keep that in mind when you post and the responses you receive will make a lot more sense. There are a few decent posters here, and during the offseason it's an OK place to keep up with rumors around the league and within the organization, but all in all it's a collection of attention starved nerds who think way too highly of themselves.

• Downvote 2

Don't bother, you're dealing with a bunch of buffoons who fill most "basketball related" threads on this forum with complete and total nonsense. Basically this site is filled with children, keep that in mind when you post and the responses you receive will make a lot more sense. There are a few decent posters here, and during the offseason it's an OK place to keep up with rumors around the league and within the organization, but all in all it's a collection of attention starved nerds who think way too highly of themselves.

:shard:

U MAD?

You've done a fine job contributing Escobar. My basketball knowledge has definitely been enriched by your membership here.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

The unfortunate thing about you posting this, pathetic sub-creature, is that anyone posting on this board can simply click on your username and look up your post history, and in doing so find gem threads like

This one.

Or this one.

And of course, there is this quote, directed at Lord Xenu and Hibachi4thewin:

You're right, I can't offer statistical proof that Bass is a good rebounder for this team, because he hasn't been given the chance. What I see is effort, I see him going after every rebound, I see him contesting every shot he's close to in the lane. He had some solid rebounding games in the preseason when he was given some minutes, considering it's the only time of the year he was actually on the court it's all I have to go by. I'll repeat, if he's given starter minutes he'll average over eight rebounds per game, I'd be willing to bet a hefty sum on that.

Lord Xenu cannot speak for Hibachi4hewin, but Lord Xenu himself would like the"hefty sum" you now owe him to be donated to this charity.

Thank you, sub-creature. I'm sure a high minded, non-buffoon adult like yourself would never make a bet on a public forum and then refuse to give the money to a worthy charity when that bet proved him to be a complete idiot.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why does every talk of trading Dwight assume Orlando should bend over and get screwed?

I understand these trades are supposedly better than letting Dwight walk in free agency, but that doesn't give other teams as much leverage as you guys are making them out to. As soon as Orlando expresses their desire to trade Dwight to just ONE team, every other team in the league will make a bid to top that because they can longer afford to hope they can get Dwight in free agency.

Dwight is RARE and COVETED. This is a day of few big men who stand out, yet big men still define winning championships. No team has won it all without a quality front court since Jordan's Bulls and even they had a better front court than most. Dwight's really the only center in the league who is head and shoulders above the rest.

Do you realize how much demand there is for a great center in the league currently? No one comes close to dominating the paint like Dwight. There are SO many quality teams who are just a solid big man away from being championship favorites over the rest of the competition. That creates something called competition.

If Orlando expreses their desire to trade Dwight, teams will bid up and up. Orlando should easily be able to get quality players who can they can build a team around. They should be able to dump bad contracts like Arenas/Hedo in a package deal if a team wants Dwight.

DERP HAI GUYS WUT IF LEBRON+DWAYNE+BOSH+DWIGHT Who the Fing hell is Orlando going to trade Dwight to Miami for if not Bosh/Wade/Lebron? Ancient as hell Ilgauskas or Bibby? Bench players?

Orlando does not have to bend over and get nothing for Dwight. Orlando is not trading Dwight for some team's bench players. Orlando is not going to trade Dwight without dumping some bad contracts.