Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Dwight Ticked Off At The Orlando Sentinal

I know it's not the thread for this, but wouldn't it be swell if Orton could come in and contribute next year.

i just hope we keep

Malik-Allen.jpg

I know it's not the thread for this, but wouldn't it be swell if Orton could come in and contribute next year.

And Fran, for that matter. Personally, I think Orton's more realistic.

And Fran, for that matter. Personally, I think Orton's more realistic.

If we have Fran and Orton next season, that will give us some good flexibility and allows us to trade either of them, Bass or RA

The sources that I read for Magic news and information are John Denton, Dan Savage and Josh Cohen because these are the only sources I trust to get good solid information. Those so called experts on ESPN are only hoping Dwight is traded to the Lakers. They want Lakers revived. Every team out there is going to want to sign or trade for Dwight. I noticed some of the espn people, are backing off and saying Dwight will only be traded if he comes out and says that he does not want to resign.

I am Australian, and over the last few years I have worked out that those three are the only ones to trust. Bill Ingram of HoopsWorld is fine too, well at least his article referenced within this topic is.

If we have Fran and Orton next season, that will give us some good flexibility and allows us to trade either of them, Bass or RA

I'm kind of torn between Bass and RA. I mean, I'll be surprised if we keep both, and Bass bailed us out of a few games. RA seems like a smarter, more aggressive player, though, and has a sense for gathering offensive rebounds. Unless we fill that void somewhere else, I'd like to see RA on the roster next year.

If Fran does make it over, it gives us some options, though. Would be nice to see.

If you combine Orton and Fran we might be able to get a late second rounder or another Malik Allen equivalent in trade.

I'm kind of torn between Bass and RA. I mean, I'll be surprised if we keep both, and Bass bailed us out of a few games. RA seems like a smarter, more aggressive player, though, and has a sense for gathering offensive rebounds. Unless we fill that void somewhere else, I'd like to see RA on the roster next year.

If Fran does make it over, it gives us some options, though. Would be nice to see.

In my opinion RA has more upside. If he can just learn to be a bit smarter with his shot selection, and learn to post up he'll certainly become a top 10 PF.

i think Bass is almost at his peak.