Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Dwight Ticked Off At The Orlando Sentinal

Dwight's Twitter

Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It's annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. Smh

lol I his hate it cuz if I go nowhere in Orlando all I hear is stay. My dog started speaking the other day. All he said was stay lol. Hahaha. I'm like. I ain't left or trying to

I'm not blaming the media. I'm saying stop with the dumb articles. They don't make be decision of mine. I jus don't want Orlando fans to believe them. Cuz they don't know. I love my city

These guys need to be shut down.

• Upvote 6

The only thing keeping the Sentinel and newspapers in general alive is their ability to stir things up, if you take that away what do they have? I can get more informed sports commentary from this message board than from that glorified toilet paper. Schmitz doesn't care about the team, he cares about web hits, same thing with Bianchi. This is actually one of those cases where if enough people ignore them they actually will go away....far away to some other employer.

I thought u were kidding so I checked twitter, and it's legit!!!

The first one worries me.

Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It's annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. Smh

ur2dads @DwightHoward Mavs fan here. I reckon you should stay in Orlando! Create your own legacy as one of the greatest centers ever.

6 hours ago

in reply to ↑

Dwight Howard

@ur2dads that's what I'm tryna do

We should all call Bianchi on Open Mike and tell him and all his reporter buddies to shut their mouths.

What's the number?..... Seriously....

I am moving to Orlando area this month. I will NOT be subscribing to the O-Sen as I was planning.

They have lost a customer.

Anyone with existing subscriptions should call and cancel and give them the reason why.