If Dwight doesn't sign the extension, here's the trade I'd want:

Blake Griffin

Chris Kaman

Eric Bledsoe

Mo Williams

for

Dwight Howard

Gilbert Arenas

This would give us some great, young pieces and free up loads of cap space for down the road. If we wanted to we could then ship out Mo and Kaman for younger prospects. Including D. Jordan in a sign and trade, or offering him our full MLE, would also be a good move, imho. Meanwhile, Dwight would be in the LA spotlight with a young star, E. Gordon, and have a fresh start. Not sure he'd want the Clippers but if the offer is there, I believe it would be the best one for the Magic.

To be clear, I'd rather keep Dwight and have him sign the extension.

If we absolutely have no way of keeping Dwight, then I would do this is a *****ing heartbeat.

But then again, I was championing the Dwight for Blake thing ever since this ****-storm started earlier this year.

I like where your head is at.

The Clippers wouldn't do it. They'd tell the Magic to go to hell and sign Dwight straight up in the off-season

Although I don't find them a huge threat only because Sterling is their owner

• Downvote 1

Thanks to the Sentinel, I now know that half of our fans are morons, because 43% of them think that we should trade Dwight for Gasol and Odom.

Yes, let's trade the Defensive Player of the year for two guys that got torched by Dirk and company. :svgsad:

Anyone can vote.... NY, NJ, LA....

I've said this before, and I'll repeat myself now: I don't know if Dwight is leaving or not, but I do know he's never playing for the Lakers.

Would you guys CHILL? Jeez you are feeding the freaking hype machine.

It's because Shaq went there, everyone is just assuming that is what Dwight wants to do. A few weeks ago I was listening to ESPN Radio and one of those tools was saying Dwight is going to the Lakers because all great big men play for the Lakers and that is just the way it works. Really??? Just unreal these people...

Let me guess Colin Cownerd? That guy is a freaking goofball. he has admitted that he is not really a sports guy and just roots for a story, I wish they had something else on the radio worth listening to on his time slot, cause I hate Rome too.

• Upvote 2

Gasol and Bynum for Howard when push comes to shove is not bad at all. That's better than seeing him walk to another team. Besides with Kobe's contract and a new CBA, they won't be great for a while especially with Memphis and OKC on their way up. With Bynum and Gasol we would have a giant front line that the rest of the East will not be able to defend.

• Downvote 4

Gasol and Bynum for Howard when push comes to shove is not bad at all. That's better than seeing him walk to another team. Besides with Kobe's contract and a new CBA, they won't be great for a while especially with Memphis and OKC on their way up. With Bynum and Gasol we would have a giant front line that the rest of the East will not be able to defend.

Disagree 100%. I would rather let the whole team walk than give Dwight to the Lakers. Besides Bynum is always hurt and Gasol is 30. and did not play well this year..... So 2 you it sounds like a good idea to get a guy on the downside of his career and a guy with bum knees for a top 5 player in the league and the top big man in the leauge? Really?

YOU DO NOT TRADE DWIGHT FOR ANYTHING, YOU FIGHT TO KEEP HIM! HE HAS NOT SAID HE IS GOING ANYWHERE. HE HAS SAID REPEATEDLY THAT HE IS IN ORLANDO AND HAS NOT PLANS ON LEAVING.

• Upvote 1