Sign in to follow this  
jameer14

MATURE MAGIC FANS WITH REALISTIC IDEAS ONLY

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Xenu will play keytar in this new hipster band.

Lord Xenu can *****ing wail on the keytar.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

I'm the leader and I already chose your assignment.

I'm I the only one that laughed at "generic corporate taste"?

laughing because you don't understand what that means from a culinary point of view or are you giggling because understanding what that implies about the tendencies of a regional culture is outside your capacity/willingness to decipher information.

laughing because you don't understand what that means from a culinary point of view or are you giggling because understanding what that implies about the tendencies of a regional culture is outside your capacity/willingness to decipher information.

Don't pretend to be smart. It doesn't suit you.

• Upvote 2

in the bad economy its difficult to support mom and pop places as they often can't give you the same discounts that mega-chains can.

all the more to support your local (non corporate owned establishments) - I can see that logic when it comes to groceries etc. but restaurants?

all the more to support your local (non corporate owned establishments) - I can see that logic when it comes to groceries etc. but restaurants?

I rarely eat out anymore. It's not fiscally responsible.

It is now. I'll play Jazz flute. Jareth on bass. BMP wil repeatedly stab a goat. Xenu will play the jingle from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. TITY will cry in a corner. You'll be on drums. And JEC will be DJ Jazzy Jeff.

jec always seemed more like a Chuck D to me.

It is now. I'll play Jazz flute. Jareth on bass. BMP wil repeatedly stab a goat. Xenu will play the jingle from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. TITY will cry in a corner. You'll be on drums. And JEC will be DJ Jazzy Jeff.

The image I have of everyone playing their instruments while ignoring the sounds of a dying goat is hilarious.

MagicLA, congrats on turning a topic as silly as subs into an ugly topic. Only you could pull this off.

Anyone ever been to Munchies 420 in Sarasota?

Let me put a lid on the Sub Debate.

fatda.jpg