Sign in to follow this  
jameer14

MATURE MAGIC FANS WITH REALISTIC IDEAS ONLY

what about a big man thats athletic like D.Jordan from the clippers?? a close friend of Dwight Howard im sure he'd love to have him and would be a big help here in orlando....they guy is a restricted freeagent but why not try and take a shot at getting him??

yya bro prolly take like vet min or souttin usually youngg big men who produceee comee cheap so ya he will prolly com here to lay 10 mpg at like 800k or so that should do it x-cellent idea bro real mature good stuff bro

Convince Sheed to come out of retirement and sign for like 10 g'z.

Sign a trade J-Rizzle to Indiana for Granger and then Bass for Foster scrate up.

Trade Jameer14 and Neo to the Grizz for O.J. and Mayo...

and BOOOOOOM, you got yourself a Publix sangwich.!

I know losing in the first round sucks, but why does it bring out all of the freaks?

This thread is seriously lacking some non sense gifs.

TIME TO DANCE!!!

2s1q0bl.jpg

23ma42w.jpg

2lbjos4.gif

10sahwp.jpg

jO4SM.gif

Man that was pointless. Jameer14 hit me up on yahoo messenger at chuch814 to talk serious magic issues. I seem to have the same issue in this site. I've been reading this forum for years even before it moved to this site but it has gotten to be a bunch of 10-15 year old boys that post on this site and being a guy from NY that takes sports very serious its extremely frustrating finding mature fans to talk to. Most of the time I end up talking to my friends that are NY fans about my Orlando thoughts.

Post of the year right here.

i got tired of wanting to talk about the magic and going to other threads and reading about publix subs and other bs, so i started this thread for mature fans that actually want to talk strictly about the magic and actually have realistic opinions and ideas. I think the only people that should still be on our roster next season are Howard of course, Anderson, Clark, Q-rich, JJ, and Orton. Dont want arenas or turk but there not goin anywhere otis wants them both.So try to package jameer, j-rich, and whoever else for CP3 and Ariza. Its possible but idk how likely, it all depends if cp3 tells new orleans he wants out and to be traded to us to play with dwight, its possible but idk how likely, im pretty sure he wants to join dwight and i think dwight can talk him into coming to orlando but we will see. But if that doesnt work and we cant get paul, we hit free agency, re-sign j-rich for trade bait later, go after prince hes a vet with a ring and hes consistent on the offensive and defensive end of the floor every night plus i think he would sign with us for the full MLE to play for a contender and with dwight, go after joel pryzbilla if charlotte doesnt re-sign which i dont think they will so they have more cap space but we can sign him to the vet min., he knows he wont get more anywhere else and he would be a solid backup for dwight hes a 7 footer thats a good defensive rebounder and a great offensive rebounder not a great shot blocker but he can, then trade bass to memphis for mayo, then trade jameer and j-rich, if we dont get mayo then we need to trade them for a consistent shot creator and maker (im thinking somebody like jamal crawford) to start at the 2 spot and a 3/4 with an expiring contract

tR1xo.png

you mad?

I had a Publix sub today. Cheesesteak to be exact and it was good.

Their chicken is good too.

Crispers is also good.

Publix is all good.

so are their chocolate chip cookies and their giant m&m cookies.