Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How to fix the Magic.....

Coincidentally, neither do you! lol

Hmm... Im pretty sure i signed up in 2006... oh yeah i did

Again Captain Come Lately...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

being living in toronto i believe orlando should offer a trade to get "bargs" due to him adding a great power forward 2 point presence and a 7 foot player to play with dwight that can be moved to center while wight is on the bench, then maybe make a push for bayless as a back up pg i think it be great additions

• Downvote 1

being living in toronto i believe orlando should offer a trade to get "bargs" due to him adding a great power forward 2 point presence and a 7 foot player to play with dwight that can be moved to center while wight is on the bench, then maybe make a push for bayless as a back up pg i think it be great additions

Bargs and his excellent rebounding and tough defense. Where do I sign up?

pray for gil to get better, hope that eclark can become a defensive presence and resign him, hope orton becomes healthy and can be a descent back-up for the 11-12 mvp, and make a trade for a wing player, preferably through the draft as they could get a young talent at rookie money.

basically a lot of hopes and prayers, and a little luck wouldn't hurt.

Hmm... Im pretty sure i signed up in 2006... oh yeah i did

Again Captain Come Lately...

Wasn't talking about the sign up date, just that it didn't apply to you specifically since Jacklj was talking about the "really sharp" posters. ;-)

Though, not being in that group, I should have realized you wouldn't get the slight.

• Downvote 1

Wasn't talking about the sign up date, just that it didn't apply to you specifically since Jacklj was talking about the "really sharp" posters. ;-)

Though, not being in that group, I should have realized you wouldn't get the slight.

We'll have to go with the call on the court... Jack?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think he comes off our books in the event of death... lol

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

He doesn't. A dead player remains on the CAP, but a player forced into early retirement due to injury does not.

No, Xenu doesn't think that makes sense either, given that for a Teegeeackian, "death" would seemingly be the most severe injury of all, and it's certainly one that would make a player unable to play basketball at any level. However, that IS what the rule states.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

I'm pretty sure that's a slap in the face to any poster here who signed up in 2006.

No it's not. I started posting here a long time ago but this board is degenerated into a bunch of stupid kids arguing and posting crap all the time. Before you could try and pick out intelligent post, but now it's not even enjoyable.