Sign in to follow this  
StevOtheDon11

Dwight Has His Contract Extension On The Table!

Our roster did pretty good against the Hawks. Starting a run in that one first quarter with Dwight on the bench and Atlanta starters still in. Happened once but that was impressive.

what nobody realizes is our team couldnt make a 3 to save their life and nobody played defense and we still only lost by about 3 points a game except in game 1 we lost by 10, and when our team did play an was makin shots we blew them out by 25, all we need is some consistency from our guards, some toughness from our bigs, and everybody to play some kind of defense and we would be elite

• Upvote 2

If your absolute goal was to win an NBA Championship and you are Dwight would you stay here. Just about every other roster in the playoffs has more talent than Orlando.

It is only because he is so phenomenal that this team was able to stay competitive.

depends. Rosters of today aren't as long of an investment as Dwights contract. To get him on a team the current roster would have to change dramatically. We're on pretty equal footing with any other team.

Our roster did pretty good against the Hawks. Starting a run in that one first quarter with Dwight on the bench and Atlanta starters still in. Happened once but that was impressive.

Good point. I watched the Hawks Bulls game last, and Bulls had just the same trouble we had with the Hawks. I actually see the Hawks beating the Bulls. However, after watching the Heat and Celtics, I do not think the Hawks will beat the Heat. Drew really turned the Hawks around. Have to give him credit.

Good point. I watched the Hawks Bulls game last, and Bulls had just the same trouble we had with the Hawks. I actually see the Hawks beating the Bulls. However, after watching the Heat and Celtics, I do not think the Hawks will beat the Heat. Drew really turned the Hawks around. Have to give him credit.

turned them around? naw i think that's stretching it. he's a good coach but i think he's just continuing a good job that mike woodson left behind. joe johnson just finally decided to hit shots.

what nobody realizes is our team couldnt make a 3 to save their life and nobody played defense and we still only lost by about 3 points a game except in game 1 we lost by 10, and when our team did play an was makin shots we blew them out by 25, all we need is some consistency from our guards, some toughness from our bigs, and everybody to play some kind of defense and we would be elite

You know, I grow really tired of hearing bull**** like this so consistently on this board. Ever stop to think, maybe our guys aren't that consistent for a REASON? Really good players and great players ARE consistent that's what makes them good/great. I mean holy ****, the season is over and we're watching other teams compete for a title and idiots like you are STILL hoping and praying that our guys pick it up! All we need is this, all we need is that...

Player A shot really well tonight, team B really lit it up from beyond the arc tonight...they'll NEVER do that again. How many times have you found yourself singing that song this season?

LOL, be sure to say your prayers at night so that next year we can really really be elite! Yeah, next year we got em broseph!!!1

• Downvote 6

You know, I grow really tired of hearing bull**** like this so consistently on this board. Ever stop to think, maybe our guys aren't that consistent for a REASON? Really good players and great players ARE consistent that's what makes them good/great. I mean holy ****, the season is over and we're watching other teams compete for a title and idiots like you are STILL hoping and praying that our guys pick it up! All we need is this, all we need is that...

Player A shot really well tonight, team B really lit it up from beyond the arc tonight...they'll NEVER do that again. How many times have you found yourself singing that song this season?

LOL, be sure to say your prayers at night so that next year we can really really be elite! Yeah, next year we got em broseph!!!1

NO SH*T SHERLOCK WE DONT HAVE ANY GREAT PLAYERS ECEPT DWIGHT, WE HAVE DECENT PLAYERS THAT ONLY PLAY WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT, THATS WHY WE NEED TO REBUILD THIS TEAM, IM NOT HOPING OUR GUYS PICK IT UP, IM HOPING THE PLAYERS WE HAVE ARE PLAYING FOR DIFFERENT TEAMS, AND YEAH IF WE STILL HAVE THE SAME GUYS NEXT YEAR I DO HOPE THEY PICK IT UP AND PLAY CONSISTENTLY AND HARD EVERY NIGHT, ISNT THAT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO??? SUPPORT YOUR TEAM AND HOPE THEY FIGURE OUT THERE PROBLEMS AND FIX THEM SO THEY CAN ACTUALLY COMPETE, AT LEAST THATS WHAT TRUE FANS DO "BROSEPH"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

NO SH*T SHERLOCK WE DONT HAVE ANY GREAT PLAYERS ECEPT DWIGHT, WE HAVE DECENT PLAYERS THAT ONLY PLAY WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT, THATS WHY WE NEED TO REBUILD THIS TEAM, IM NOT HOPING OUR GUYS PICK IT UP, IM HOPING THE PLAYERS WE HAVE ARE PLAYING FOR DIFFERENT TEAMS, AND YEAH IF WE STILL HAVE THE SAME GUYS NEXT YEAR I DO HOPE THEY PICK IT UP AND PLAY CONSISTENTLY AND HARD EVERY NIGHT, ISNT THAT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO??? SUPPORT YOUR TEAM AND HOPE THEY FIGURE OUT THERE PROBLEMS AND FIX THEM SO THEY CAN ACTUALLY COMPETE, AT LEAST THATS WHAT TRUE FANS DO "BROSEPH"

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

jameer14,

I realize you're upset about losing in the 1st round this year, but seriously...you really sucked out loud against Atlanta, aside from 2 -2.5 quarters. You failed Dwight, you failed Stan/Otis (if Otis counts), and more importantly you failed your middle school and high school English teachers.

Sorry in advance about you being traded soon! :cheers:

This kinda fits here, I really don't like starting new threads so here we go-

Watching the Lakers get beat, again, and seeing how Kobe doesn't look like Kobe anymore would Dwight really want to go to LA just to rebuild there instead of here? In order for them to make that happen they would have to get rid of Bynum and Gasol at minimum, your team is then broken down Ron, Old Kobe and Odom when he feels like showing up if that, is that really attractive? I'm just not seeing it.

New to the forum! Hello all!

I felt like if Dwight were to leave it would be to a big city like LA, NY, or even back home to ATL. As of late the way LA has been playing I feel ok taking them off the list.

Having lived in Orlando for close to 20 years and been a fan since, I'm mixed on my feelings on if he should stay or leave. He works hard and deserves a ring! With these huge contracts for players who do not produce and show up every night the Magic have dug themselves in a hole, one I feel we could get out of with the Right GM (not Otis). I do not see Otis making any good decisions over the summer to bring in any talent that will do any damage. Otis to me has turned the Magic into the NY Knicks back in the day. The only thing I could see is clearing up cap by some trades(reddick, jameer..) and bring in a few guys at minimum contracts and go after a Paul or Williams and a good PF.

I say stay for the reason of you do not see many players these days who stick to one team as you did in the days of Jordan, Malone, Bird...Dwight knows all eyes are on him and his decision on whether he stays or not and he will, I know, be more classy if he were to leave than the guy who "took his "talents" down south. If MIA continues to play as they have and win the championship this year...I feel the chances of Dwight leaving increase as the Heat will only get better with a little fine tuning while teams like Orlando will be in a rebuilding stage.

Just my thoughts