Sign in to follow this  
bluefan

Let the Blame Begin

In other news, maybe the Hawks weren't as godawful horrible as everyone thought. Ask the Bulls.

I'm having memories of Detroit's first championship run, when everyone laughed when they made it all the way to the finals, thinking it was just because the East was so weak....

what makes you think you can just up and create the "official" venting thread? who is you son? for real.

:panicworker:

anybody can start any thread they want "son" who is you???

as the only person online with at least a little authority on here, i command everyone to chill.

there is no authority on a forum, thats my point, all this " new kids on the block shouldnt start threads","what makes you think you can create a thread who is who son", and now you have authority bullsh*t is ridiculous, everybody can do/say whatever they want, start any threads they want, and nobody has "authority" over sh*t

there is no authority on a forum, thats my point, all this " new kids on the block shouldnt start threads","what makes you think you can create a thread who is who son", and now you have authority bullsh*t is ridiculous, everybody can do/say whatever they want, start any threads they want, and nobody has "authority" over sh*t

Moderators have the authority and the terms of service determine whether or not a thread should be made. . . message board ain't no free for all

Moderators have the authority and the terms of service determine whether or not a thread should be made. . . message board ain't no free for all

authority to do what? tell you to chill? wow, reality check theres no authority on a message board, its just the internet nobody can tell you what to do