Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 6 Orlando @ Atlanta

I'm pretty sure either an Atlanta troll or a really pissed off Magic fan is negging all of us.

Oh, and honestly, I'm not near as upset as I was last year when we lost in the ECF.

I'm pretty sure either an Atlanta troll or a really pissed off Magic fan is negging all of us.

Oh, and honestly, I'm not near as upset as I was last year when we lost in the ECF.

Yeah everyone is getting negatives for nothing.

• Downvote 1

Gotta love going to the finals two years ago....then ECF last year and getting bounced in the first round this year. Theres progress for you. Gotta love that rebound by J Rich when we needed it. And JJ....love ya bro but clutch players hit those threes just ask neal from the spurs. Something major has to happen to this team or we can kiss D12 goodbye. First turk either goes to the bench or get rid of him....he was like the walking *****ing dead in this series. An whatever you do trade whoever for a cp3 or somebody quality...and I mean whoever....nelson,redick,anderson, either richardsons, the vendors the janitors whoever the ***** you need to trade. Ando Otis do us all a favor and step out in front of a lynx bus.

how come in 5 games out of 6 your team is trailing by double figures early in the second quarter? Can SVG answer this? he had not prepared his team to play vs Atlanta. Terrible substitutions, executions, game plan, never changed anything!!! *****ing anything trying to change this series!!! I pray SVG to be fired!!! can't stand this idiot anymore. Bring Adelman in!!!