Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 5 Orlando vs. Hawks Tuesday Night 7:30

Hey Sky! If you are reading this, please stay with your current signature. That is YOUR identity. It brings back fond memories of your "Stock Up and Stock Down" game assessments of the Magic's playoff run 2 seasons ago.

It has that feel good feeling to it, especially after a win.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Thanks TMF.. before the game I got the ol' ball cap ready, I had the forum set on only the Game Thread... and at the last second, I realized I needed to go back to the old signature! So between 7:00 and tip at 7:10 I ran to my Myspace that I don't even use anymore, and grabbed that sig.. photobucket can come and go, I'll always have that sig on the back burner.

As much as I love all the sigs Addi has made and in one case, made for me specifically (the white wrecking crew; Gortat/J-Will/Redick/Anderson), in the end I always seem to come back to this one. LOL I just remembered who to give credit to for it, too... The Jerm. It was his signature, and he brought it over here from RealGM or something like that. I asked him if I could use it too, and the rest is history.

As much as I'm a fan of JJ, Jameer, and Anderson... in the end it always comes back to Dwight "Mr. Reliable" Howard. :) So yeah, I think I'll just stick with this sig until I just absolutely sick of it, which may never happen.

Stock Up/Stock Down for this game would be pretty freggin' simple, by the way!

Stock Up: Making your darn threes and not turning it over! The end. :shard:

Making your darn threes and not turning it over! The end.

Simple as this really.

Our good shooting built us the lead, and only conceding 6 turnovers (while defending well) allowed us to keep it.

History always repeats itself. Once you give the Hawks something to hang their heads about they are goners!

JJ brought back his days at Duke. He took control of the ball and did what he does best and that's shoot. Because he was getting touches, he got into a rhythm. If Stan can't see that, he's absolutely nuts.

i have often wondered why the magic have not tried to let him try to take over but with howard and nelson it resatricts his shot attempts. if anyone had the chance to watch him at duke he would shoot like that for 3 or 4 games in a row with the other team trying everything to stop it. in the nba it would be hard but it is worth a try when every thing else is not working. now that the rest of his game is much improved he should have a bigger role in the offense. call me a jj homer i accept it.

Too lazy to read all the pages, but I had no clue J-Rich was playing with 7 stitches in his foot. That's insane!!

...wwwhhhattt?