Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 5 Orlando vs. Hawks Tuesday Night 7:30

Skywise316 Signature

l.gif

Hey Sky! If you are reading this, please stay with your current signature. That is YOUR identity. It brings back fond memories of your "Stock Up and Stock Down" game assessments of the Magic's playoff run 2 seasons ago.

It has that feel good feeling to it, especially after a win.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Wow. Just wow. I am impressed. This was a great win to keep us alive. I don't what will happen in game 6, but it proves we can beat them.

It sounded like the crowd was loud!!!!!!!! Loved it.

:happypuppy: :happypuppy: :happypuppy: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty:

Anyone see how fast they played?

Just sayin'...

The Magic were awesome tonight. Keep it going guys!

On NBA TV, Weber and Barry said that the Magic is the better team.

GO MAGIC!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Those clowns at TNT are too much. They are already talking about a bulls hawks series. Come on show a little respect. Especially, after the Hawks were blown out of the building. To top it off, the said that the Hawks match well with the Bulls. Please, the Bulls would sweep them.

I remember years ago in the Tracy McGrady era us being up 3-1 against the number one detroit pistons. We then went on to lose 4-3.

I can see the reverse happening now. That's get game 6 under our belt.

I am watching LA vs. NO on ESPN, and these clowns said a "very hard, playoff foul from Aaron Gray", when he barely did not let Bynum shoot.

To be honest, i am scared of the refs in Atlanta. Dwight should not let the Hawks physical play get into his head. That is how all teams will play him, and the league is clearly allowing it, if not encouraging it. We do not get any respect from the league, period.

Dwight has to be ice cold, because they will smack him as much as they can.

And the rest of the team should show up in his defense, if these things (no if, because they will surely) happen.

Awesome game. Amazing team effort. When JJ hit like 5 shots in a row, this game was done. If we win this series it's because of JJ showing the other guys that the ball can actually go through the basket. Hopefully we can hit a decent percentage of our shots in Atlanta and then it just comes down to defense which was great tonight.

Also, great follow up game by Gilbert. He made some good shots, and the way he's working with the pick and roll has been fantastic. The way he's gotten to the rim has seemed effortless and he's been making great passes. Love it.

Nice to see the Magic show up. Just keep believing and don't let Atlanta break your will. I don't think the game in Atlanta will be this easy, but if we can shoot with confidence then we should win.

Great Magic win tonight. We played defense the whole game, moved the ball well, kept turnovers down to a level I can't remember and more than one of our shooters showed up tonight. On a sad note, I still have not made it up to the One80 Grey Goose Lounge, but I'm OK with that because we won! Go Magic!