Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

I don't mind trading for Jamison for cap space but he'd have to rot on the bench because he's pretty bad.

I wouldn't mind Battier starting with Jamison and Clark coming off the bench. Might actually be better since Meer, Arenas, Mayo, and somewhat West aren't known as defensive players.

Okay, ya know what, screw it; Wilbon and Barry have convinced me (they talked about it again during halftime of the MEM/OKC game): Trade Dwight for Bynum and Odom, and throw in Shannon Brown, and I'm SOLD!

USA USA USA USA USA USA!

Don't worry about shooting me, I know where the bullet goes...

*eats his own gun*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can someone slap me in the face every time I watch ESPN? Barry and Wilbon just made the assertion that the Lakers are in need of Dwight Howard, and that we should trade him for Bynum and Odom...

And then Wilbon said that Bynum could end up being better than Dwight in the coming years.

I'm seeing red again.

Haha I Just Saw that on the halftime show there crazy

Would Turk Ryno and Orton be to much for Al Jefferson? His contract is a yr less than Turk Ryno and Orton could add to their youth movement. Also what could we get for Duhon or Richardson? Maybe a guy llike Speights from philly or Ridnour from Minny

Would Turk Ryno and Orton be to much for Al Jefferson? His contract is a yr less than Turk Ryno and Orton could add to their youth movement.

I think the Magic are trying to add defense and some play making to that position. Big Al is a liability defensively at PF and wouldn't be a good enough fit next to Dwight offensively to justify trading offense for little defense

I think the Magic are trying to add defense and some play making to that position. Big Al is a liability defensively at PF and wouldn't be a good enough fit next to Dwight offensively to justify trading offense for little defense

Gotcha I wasnt sure what direction we wanted to go at that position but if we resign Earl do you think he would be a good fit? At 6'11 250 he has the ability to dribble drive and give Dwight space

Gotcha I wasnt sure what direction we wanted to go at that position but if we resign Earl do you think he would be a good fit? At 6'11 250 he has the ability to dribble drive and give Dwight space

Earl's not a starter. . . he's a hustle guy that can bring energy and defense off the bench. He'd be a great fit if he developed but right now he still makes too many mistakes defensively (a product of being young and new to the system) and is almost a non factor offensively, unless he's able to get offensive rebounds and tip ins.

Earl in 3 years. . . possibly. Not in the next few years, though.

Big Al has a sick offensive game and he's tall. I'd take it

I'd also take all those trades with Memphis and NOLA but I'd have Battier starting ahead of Jamison

Earl's not a starter. . . he's a hustle guy that can bring energy and defense off the bench. He'd be a great fit if he developed but right now he still makes too many mistakes defensively (a product of being young and new to the system) and is almost a non factor offensively, unless he's able to get offensive rebounds and tip ins.

Earl in 3 years. . . possibly. Not in the next few years, though.

Whats your opinion on a Duhon YI S&T? The Wiz have to bring back Young and then McGee next yr and also need a Backup PG. It seems like a dumb trade but we get rid of Duhon and get a player that still has some potential

Whats your opinion on a Duhon YI S&T? The Wiz have to bring back Young and then McGee next yr and also need a Backup PG. It seems like a dumb trade but we get rid of Duhon and get a player that still has some potential

He's expiring, I'd do it. Doubt the Wiz would though. We could use him as a throw-in in a trade at the deadline if anything.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was looking at this season's salaries. No, I probably wouldn't do it then.

He's expiring, I'd do it. Doubt the Wiz would though. We could use him as a throw-in in a trade at the deadline if anything.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was looking at this season's salaries. No, I probably wouldn't do it then.

I live in the DC area and I havent heard anything about them matching that offer so we could get him for Duhon or if he's contract was picked up we could use the TE on him and see how he does on an expiring contract that could be moved at the deadline