Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

To what, his account isn't showing up for me anymore.

Plax17burress if you look under the people that are following him he still has a lot of magic fans following him lol

I'd love to get Smith here. I think his game fits with the Magic, but I honestly don't see anyway the Hawks trade with us. Unless they were getting some player from another team that they really wanted and we were giving a player to a 3rd team that they really wanted. But even then I'm doubtful.

I think since Dwight and Smith are such good friends, there wouldn't be any conduct issues. Dwight would keep him in line.

Acquiring Smith and Prince/Hayes/Buike are great beginning pieces to not only keeping Dwight but getting to where we would like to be. Even though I wouldn't be opposed to getting Boozer, Smith is younger and a better friend of Dwight. I think that would work out better in the long run.

Which player is probably more unrealistic to get in a Magic uni? Josh Smith or Iggy? Because I think if we can't get Iggy, trading for Smith, then signing Prince at the 3 and Mayo at the 2, would work just as well.

• Upvote 1