Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Sign me up for Parsons. Put him alongside JJ and we'll win just based on their amazing hair alone.

I'm having dinner with Jason Williams Aunt atm. (Random, ik!) I just hope she sticks around for dessert and doesn't to decide to just get up and walk out.

I would rather have J will for the vet min than Duhon for 3.5

This is one of many examples illustrating how Otis destroyed the depth of this team. It's a sad moment when you realize JWill is a safer backup than Duhon [and probably Arenas, too].

:svgsad:

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler

RT @masazasm: Magic have 3 pg's. Fans wanting CP3 and DWill. So a Mack pick would mean, trading pg's and no CP3 or DWill? --- Magic never had a shot at them.

thats hilarious that kyler things drafting a pg at the end of the second round means no CP3 or DWill. Thats like saying the Jets drafted Greg Mcelroy in the 7th round, must mean they're looking to get rid of Mark Sanchez.

thats hilarious that kyler things drafting a pg at the end of the second round means no CP3 or DWill. Thats like saying the Jets drafted Greg Mcelroy in the 7th round, must mean they're looking to get rid of Mark Sanchez.

Mark Sanchez is terrible.

Yeah, thought it was hilarious too. Those guys are almost as bad as the OSen.

With that said, I DO think it could mean the Magic are looking to trade one of our current PGs and are acquiring a 2 or re-signing JRich. Unless they were going to draft some super raw PG as a 2-3 year project, I don't know why they'd look for a 4th PG in the rotation. . . I like bigs as projects far more than guards, especially when they get to practice with Dwight/Patrick Chewing. Did wonders for Orton, did you see him dominate those D-League teams? 10/8/2/1 in 21 minutes? Beast.