Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

I feel cutting Hedo would be more beneficial to the team than cutting Arenas.

I thought I read somewhere that Gil is working with legendary conditioning coach Tim Grover this summer. Arenas is 29 with all the ability in the world. I feel much more comfortable with him on the team than with Hedo. He is done. Hedo is unmotivated, no team will take him and he forces SVG to use him because of his pay check and past skill set.

I have more faith in Gil getting healthy and being a factor than Hedo remembering how to play basketball.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I feel cutting Hedo would be more beneficial to the team than cutting Arenas.

I thought I read somewhere that Gil is working with legendary conditioning coach Tim Grover this summer. Arenas is 29 with all the ability in the world. I feel much more comfortable with him on the team than with Hedo. He is done. Hedo is unmotivated, no team will take him and he forces SVG to use him because of his pay check and past skill set.

I have more faith in Gil getting healthy and being a factor than Hedo remembering how to play basketball.

Gilbert injured his knee over 3 years ago and, in his own words, wasn't motivated enough to rehab his knee in order to salvage his career. For all of your talk about how Gilbert has "all the ability in the world", Hedo was clearly the more productive player this season and he's on a much better contract.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gilbert injured his knee over 3 years ago and, in his own words, wasn't motivated enough to rehab his knee in order to salvage his career. For all of your talk about how Gilbert has "all the ability in the world", Hedo was clearly the more productive player this season and he's on a much better contract.

This is the part that scares me.

I understand WAS wasn't the best of situations, but still..........

For all the credit he gets for being a gym rat, you'd think he'd be itching to get back to his former glory. Could you imagine Kobe or even Wade getting caught in a situation like that?

• Upvote 1

i say dump both of them. i do not see much future in either one. hopefully the new cba will give the magic the opportunity to do just that.

• Upvote 1

Cutting Gil and resigning him is the same as him opting out and resigning so Turk is the one that has to go. Turk takes away from what we need on the wing and Gil could replace Turk playmaking ability plus add some 20pt games here and there

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cutting Gil and resigning him is the same as him opting out and resigning so Turk is the one that has to go. Turk takes away from what we need on the wing and Gil could replace Turk playmaking ability plus add some 20pt games here and there

Arenas... 20 ppg here and there?

You're crazy, dear sir.

Arenas... 20 ppg here and there?

You're crazy, dear sir.

i think he means one 20pt game at home and one 20pt game away. one here and one there.

• Upvote 1

If we could cut Arenas, I don't want him back unless he'll play for a 6 digit salary.

Haha, seriously. . . all this talk about re-signing him. Screw that, if he gets cut he needs to pack his bags and empty out his locker room immediately

Larry Coon had mentioned a couple of times now that if a player is cut using the amnesty clause then they are not allowed to re-sign with that same team until the end of the original contract. So if we cut Arenas, he is not coming back anytime soon.

Coon also hinted at the possibility of the amnesty clause allowing two players to be cut. That was only if the hard cap of $45 million is in the new CBA.

Don't know if this has been posted yet.

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler

For my Magic peeps... Jamie Skeen met with the Magic in Chicago, loves the idea of being in Orlando. Magic hold the 53rd pick.

16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler

For my Magic folks... Shelvin Mack one if the players the Magic met with in Chicago

Jamie Skeen

H: 6' 8"

W: 220 lbs

Bday: 05/02/1988

(23 Years Old)

Current: PF

NBA: PF

Possible: PF

Rank 22 in NCAA Seniors

Rank 65 in Top 100 Prospects

Rank 21 in 2011 Big Men

RSCI: 52

Agent: Michael Lindeman

DRAFT ELIGIBLE

High School: North Mecklenburg

Hometown: Charlotte, NC

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jamie-Skeen-1214/#ixzz1MwK24qCe'>http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jamie-Skeen-1214/#ixzz1MwK24qCe

http://www.draftexpress.com