Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

I see where you're coming from, but it doesn't mean it isn't possible.

We need to push for this as fans, and we can make this happen.

Ummm, I really don't think you understand how this works....

• Downvote 1

I see where you're coming from, but it doesn't mean it isn't possible.

We need to push for this as fans, and we can make this happen.

You're right. You make the CP3/DWIGHT/GAY website, and after you get enough followers, I'll send it off to my contacts high up in the Magic's FO, who will then pass it to Otis. Allow 24-48 hours before transactions occur.

;)

Why would anyone do that trade? don't you see we are -15 wins worse? terrible trade. B)

That's the proof to ESPN's stupidity

We are going to have to sign and trade Richardson. That is a fact. Richardson+Jameer+J.J. are our best assets at this point unless if someone is looking for a decent rebounder then we can add Bass to that mix. The fact is Richardson would be appealing to New Orleans which is looking to rebuild anyway. I think if we push a deal through...hand over a first round pick, J-Rich, Bass, and Jameer we can grab CP3, but that is a big maybe...we might have to throw Redick in to even make the deal happen. I know this trade might not happen, but we need something serious for a two guard and a small forward...those are our weakest positions in my mind, and a real starting power forward would be nice. Our PG position is really not an issue, especially if Gilbert gets back in shape, and does what he did before the injury...hell if he does even fifty percent of that and averages 20 or so points we will be fine. We just need a solid 2 guard who can play D and a solid SF who slashes and is a decent 3 point shooter. I want Gerald Wallace to be our 3, but I doubt we will get him. Wallace would be a good upgrade over Turk for sure. At shooting guard, Gay is a pipe dream, but we could try our hand at it...I'm sure Otis could talk them into something as long as they got some more young talent...but we will see what happens. The new CBA is what I'm looking forward to the most. We will see what happens.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why the hate focused especially on Hedo.

OK he shot horrible and he wasnt aggressive enough etc. But despite his age and size compared to josh smith he busted his ass every night against him. What I wanna say is that he deserves even a little respect for his effort even though his shots werent falling. I agree, his poor shots were big element why Magic eliminated but where the others to save team when Hedo messes up. We saw many times Hedo saving cruise when others were horrible, its funny that it doesnt work the other way around most of the times.

• Downvote 3