Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Gamethread: Magic @ Hawks - Game 4

I am pissed, and all fans have the right. I am sick and tired of all these stan van gundy lovers. Get over. He is a bad coach, and anyone who is not a complete homer, will admit at least to themselves why SVG was fired by Riley. Riley knew the score and is much smarter than Otis Smith. Turk you flat out suck, and you make me missi Carter. For the first time ever, I am so ashamed of this team, and how the played against the Hawks. Enjoy your summer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm shocked and upset right now, but as fans we gotta stand by our team til the end. GO MAGIC

Maybe the team should stand up for themselves first.... WELCOME BACK TRAGIC.

2/23 Is Embarassing. Almost as embarassing as watching Hedo trying to get to the basket from a Howard screen at the top of the arc 20 times in a row.

There is nothing from the first 4 games of this season that makes me think we can win three in a row. Otis I hope you are packing your bags because you are hot garbage as a gm. If otis stays I believe howard will leave because with him at the helm we will never get a trophy. Hedo has done zero since coming back and nelsons defense is so atrocious he could stop a nosebleed with a beach towel. Please blow up this team and get us some help....preferrably some YOUNG talent not players who want to move to florida for retirement anyways.

I was going to comment on a few things, like how the decline in Orlando's talent from 2009 to present is unbelievable, and how poor trade decisions over the last two seasons greatly decreased what used to be a noticeable competitive advantage - depth. But as this loss begins to sink in, I just don't care anymore. We're going to lose the series, and this team requires major rebuilding. The play and lack of heart from this team is such a letdown to fans. I wonder how most of them sleep at night knowing they've been paid for performing like D-League garbage.

I was going to comment on a few things, like how the decline in Orlando's talent from 2009 to present is unbelievable, and how poor trade decisions over the last two seasons greatly decreased what used to be a noticable competitive advantage - depth. But as this loss begins to sink in, I just don't care anymore. We're going to lose the series, and this team requires major rebuilding. The play and lack of heart from this team is such a letdown to fans. I wonder how most of them sleep at night knowing they've been paid for performing like D-League garbage.

I agree but atleast they have heart when it comes to growing their beards. Now maybe Try hitting an open shot SCRUBS.

If we lose this series (Which i m 90% sure we will) I blame Turk and Van Gundy. Turk because he can't hit a shot or make a play to save his life, and Van Gundy for keeping Nelson on Crawford.

If Stan is one thing, it is stubborn, if it hasnt worked all game, it must work in the last second. Hedo has done nothing to suggest he should even be in the game let alone taking the final shot. I understand no one else can create for themsevles but Hedo hasnt been able to do that for about 3 years now. When horford strips you, it should tell you something. I mean, Nelson, Arenas, Redick, Anderson, and Hedo gets the shot? The suns have really made otis look like a fool, not only did they get the Magic to take Hedo, they got an expiring, young atletic defender, and a quality center for it. Otis went all in and failed big time. Its time to get a real gm in here, not a former player but a real one.

We can still come back down 3-1, especially with 2 remaining home games.

Don't give up just yet.

They can but They wont these are our Orlando Magic. I hope I am wrong.

I am pissed, and all fans have the right. I am sick and tired of all these stan van gundy lovers. Get over. He is a bad coach, and anyone who is not a complete homer, will admit at least to themselves why SVG was fired by Riley. Riley knew the score and is much smarter than Otis Smith. Turk you flat out suck, and you make me missi Carter. For the first time ever, I am so ashamed of this team, and how the played against the Hawks. Enjoy your summer.

you haven't been watching basketball long enough to appreciate what a bad coach actually is.

you haven't been watching basketball long enough to appreciate what a bad coach actually is.

Yup, some people forget guys like Davis and Hill we had before SVG. We've become spoiled because of the 2009 Finals run. That raised expectations of this team through the roof and people are expecting a lot now.

Yup, some people forget guys like Davis and Hill we had before SVG. We've become spoiled because of the 2009 Finals run. That raised expectations of this team through the roof and people are expecting a lot now.

So expecting us to make it out of the first round is "expecting alot". The homerism in here for SVG is just disgusting sometimes.