Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Gamethread: Magic @ Hawks - Game 4

Drew is complaining that the Magic get away with illegal screens. This series is getting so much like that philly series in 2009. I remember that coach complaining all the time about the Magic. Will Drew be fined for critizing the refs? Silly question.

only an hour and half till tip off, man i'm getting nervous and i'm not even playing. wtf.

My heart starts beating fast everytime I have a deep thought about this game.... and I'm not even fat.

Drew is complaining that the Magic get away with illegal screens. This series is getting so much like that philly series in 2009. I remember that coach complaining all the time about the Magic. Will Drew be fined for critizing the refs? Silly question.

Yea right, if it was SVG on the other hand...................

gilbert is basically useless. playing him at any spot would be a diaster. i wished at some point that i was wrong but the bottom line is he does not feel the urgency to compete at the playoff level. jj will have to come up big tonight or we are in trouble. also hedo and nelson have to stop somebody. i am going out on a limb and say jj gets 20 and we win.

Drew is a Doc Rivers wannabe. Stan fires a few shots at him so he had to run to look at film so he could fire something back. He hasn't learned how to hang with the big boys. Not that he can because he's not nearly in the same class.

You guys need to see a doctor about that.

If you're not excited, nervous, anxious, sick, happy, and maybe even a little bloated then you're not a Magic fan.