Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

Unlike you we know its a series of games where you have to win 4 games to move on the next round. There is absolutely no way you could piss off ppl by spamming that video. But as I said earlier, you are doing this only because you know you wont make it to the next round so you have reason why you cant be here when you lose. Because you are banned.

Dude chucks up a 3...banks it in and this dude thinks thats talent hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He probably thought the 4 point play Crawford had earlier in the quarter was a legitimate foul too hahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

I could still see us winning this series, but damn its going to be tough.

Anyone that disrespected the Hawks during the season are paying the price now.

Why are these trolls still able to post? We should be having real basketball discussion....instead we are allowing trolls to troll and ruin these discussions or prevent them from even happening.

Agreed. Last night was bad. I really hope these trolls are banned.

Ignore the trolls, this is not the time to panic look back to the 2009 Philly series we were in the same situation 4 close games then we turned it up and made all the way to the finals. I see the Magic doing this in 6, We all know what this team can do someone is going to catch fire.

This is the playoffs right? I understand that Dwight is the most important person to the Magic. He is the engine that makes the team go. But if we do not win in the playoffs, the team will be going fishing. The hawks are killing us with their size. Their 2,3,and 4s are posting our guys up often and getting everybody else on their team very good shots. I say we move Hedo to cover Joe Johnson and move Brandon bass to cover Josh smith and Dwight howard over Horford, and Ryan Anderson over Collins since the hawks would never go to Collins. This gives us size and there is no way that Joe, Josh or Horford would be able to post up Hedo, Bass and Howard. We would have more punch off the bench. Richardson may give us more fire power off the bench not having to go against Joe as much. We could bring Richardson off the bench about the 4 minute mark and move Hedo to 3 spot. Give Brandon bass time to rest. Then Brandon comes in and give Ryan anderson time to rest. Dwight howard doesn't need any rest. I think this lineup gives us the best chance as it will shut out any post up advantages the Hawks has.

• Upvote 1