Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

Dwight and CP will sign with the Hawks.

Aaaaand the trolls have succeeded. I should ask, where will that money come from? Is the league going to allow Atlanta to have twice the salary as everyone else?

I agree the sad thing is that SVG will be the one that will be fired, and a mediorce team such as the Nets or Cavs, will grab him up, and they will be come a contender. Smith wipes out or team except Howard and his "friend" gun guy, and hires Mike Brown or Woodson, and we become a lottery team. Dwight and CP will sign with the Hawks.

1380018-lollerskates.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aaaaand the trolls have succeeded. I should ask, where will that money come from? Is the league going to allow Atlanta to have twice the salary as everyone else?

I don't know, and I am only repeating what the Hawks fans are saying. I think the are going to try to dump Joe Johnson.

1380018-lollerskates.gif

I am only going by what some of my Hawks friends are saying. They are hoping that Josh Smith will be able to talk Dwight into signing. We have to face it. Every team in the NBA will try to get Dwight.

• Downvote 1

You don't have to be a troll to know Dwight aint staying in Orlando a second after that contract expires..

No, you would just have to have intimate knowledge of Dwight Howard's thoughts; which I'm sure you do, random Hawks fan.

On the bright side, whether we resign Howard or not, at least we won't be overpaying for him. You know, like a certain shooting guard who vastly underperformed in last year's playoffs, called out his own fans, and still received an absurd contract.

You don't have to be a troll to know Dwight aint staying in Orlando a second after that contract expires..

If Dwight would leave orlando do you really think he would come to ATL? :D

Even the analysts were mocking ATL fans at NATIONAL TELEVISED GAME.

Lol u mad bro?

I've just been watching your dumb posts and nothing even irked me until I saw this.

I think this is your most annoying post you've given. I imagine you as a 16-year old with a backwards cap at a computer smoking cigs listening to a limp bizkit MIX that YOU made because you have all love all their terrible music, saying, "Lol u mad bro?" I just threw up in my mouth imagining it.

As if it's such an original and witty remark.

1. We're going to beat your team in the series.

2. I bet you quote a lot of napolean dynamite and think it's a riot.

Well that should be good enough to get one of the trolls suspended. Now if only the other one will say something offensive and ignorant.

I've just been watching your dumb posts and nothing even irked me until I saw this.

I think this is your most annoying post you've given. I imagine you as a 16-year old with a backwards cap at a computer smoking cigs listening to a limp bizkit MIX that YOU made because you have all love all their terrible music, saying, "Lol u mad bro?" I just threw up in my mouth imagining it.

As if it's such an original and witty remark.

1. We're going to beat your team in the series.

2. I bet you quote a lot of napolean dynamite and think it's a riot.

In other words, you're mad..