Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: ORLANDO at Atlanta 8PM

don_t_panic_button.jpg

Look if the only way the Atlanta Hawks can beat us is with Jamal Crawford hitting the biggest prayer shots all season numerous times, they deserve the series because there are higher forces at work there.

This is literally the 76ers series all over again. But the thing is that we won't have JRich for game 4, so f**k knows what's going to happpen.

However, at the same time they won't have zaza, so maybe Stan will take advantage.

I kept thinking to myself "oh they're on shooting slumps and are able to keep it close, we'll be fine", but I just don't know anymore.

Feels like this slump ain't going to end any time soon.

Really, really, REALLY starting to get worried now.

You have really pissed me off kid. You have the class of spit on the sidewalk. Richardson will be suspended for a game while Zaza gets nothing, and you want to know why little kid? Stern wants your lously team to win because no way in hell well your stupid team beat the Bulls, you will be swept.

It's ok to be mad cause the Hawks are clearly then your pathetic team filled with one superstar and a bunch of jumpshooting bums. Richardson deserves to get suspended, what he did was very classless for a veteran whose been around the league.

• Downvote 6

Well, we were playing like 50% the entire game.

And for some reason* we were swapping the lead up right to the end.

And for some reason* we came short only to a crazy ass shot.

We're being too nice to the Hawks. We gotta get serious and get the next three wins. It's NOT that difficult. It's not.

*perhaps ATL isn't that good a team... :pokewithstick:

why these *****ing hawks are so lucky?! Smith hitting jumpers he usually misses, so many crazy buzzer beaters, 4 point plays and plus refs helping them. why??? so angry right now...

Well Jamal always gets those 4point plays cuz he kicks out and "draws contact" and just falls immediately. zaza flops every game so......idk. and jrich didn't help us at all so im mad cuz he'll get suspended for his little event

I'm not going to panic until we are on the verge of being eliminated. It's not a best of 3 series, if we win Game 4 we are tied again with two of three remaining games being played in Orlando. If we lose Game 4 though it's time to get nervous and get that panic button out.

As you cantell from my screenname, I obviouly am ready to move on from Otis Smith. But not signing a backup big is hardly the reason why. Dwight has to play almost the entire game for us to win anymore, and there isn't anyone realistic we could've acquired that could've seriously played Gortat's minutes and be anywhere near as productive. I do want him fired for wasting the MLE and acquiring Gilbert and Hedo though.

look at what Kurt Thomas doing in Chicago. Portland signed Barron and another young center from D-League who is athletic and blocking shots and rebounds for Blazers. We made such a huge favour to Wizards by saving them around 40-50 millions by trading them Lewis and we did not ask for one of their young bigs??? they would have gladly given us one but we did not want to waive Allen probably. so there were many options to get a big body for the playoffs. Dwight sat few minutes in second quarter and Hawks build a lead immediately. He had to play the whole second game. Without him we have no presense in the paint at all!!!

The Hawks have to win 4 games to eliminate the Magic, not 2. . .

You are one of the great basketball imdson the boards, and I usually agree with you. However, I believe Tim Donaghy and what he says most of the time. He said that NBA would not let Magic go to the finals again. I believe the refs will screw the Magic over. Look how the Bulls are struggling with the Pacers. No way does Stern us to play that series. Stern is safe with the Hawks, Bulls will sweep them for sure.

It's ok to be mad cause the Hawks are clearly then your pathetic team filled with one superstar and a bunch of jumpshooting bums. Richardson deserves to get suspended, what he did was very classless for a veteran whose been around the league.

You need to get the fook out, Go get a life and by all means end it. You r useless. Like the scum that sits on the bottom of shoes of people who clean out sewers.