Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

What an awesome team Memphis has. I'm openly rooting for them to win it all now that the Magic are out. Just a great collection of players.

My goodness, if those ZBo to Orlando rumors were legit...

• Upvote 3

What an awesome team Memphis has. I'm openly rooting for them to win it all now that the Magic are out. Just a great collection of players.

My goodness, if those ZBo to Orlando rumors were legit...

This. I am following them as if they were my team right now. Very exciting to watch. Reminds me of Golden State a few years back (not the style of play), except this team could go alot further.

Marc Gasol is an awesome player, and they have a collection of young, energetic guys that don't give up on any possession (I envy that).

Also yes, this is a big F you to all the idiots on the forum that thought Z-Bo wouldn't be a great addition. Dude is a baller, and is proving it in the playoffs. He's playing out of his mind.

• Upvote 1

Memphis is definitely awesome and anyone that even thought about Bass being better than ZBo should get banned now

It isn't even Zach's post scoring that would have taken our offense another step further, it's his ability to engage in a high-low passing game.

Tony Allen would also be nice on this team. Or Battier. Or...

It isn't even Zach's post scoring that would have taken our offense another step further, it's his ability to engage in a high-low passing game.

Tony Allen would also be nice on this team. Or Battier. Or...

I don't care if Battier aged 2 years older by next season, I still want him on this team next year.

Memphis is awesome, even during the reg. season I was already cheering for them. First I wanted PHX to make the playoffs because of Vince, but I saw Memphis playing with heart and defeating teams like Dallas and Lakers and wanted them to make it to the post-season. I admit I didn't see them beating the Spurs but I loved it and wouldn't mind seeing them beat OKC. I love Ibaka and Durant but he's getting that Derrick Rose treatment by the refs.

And remember they're doing this without their main star, Rudy Gay. Just amazing.

Great move by their GM, trading Hasheem for Battier.

Battier, Randolph, Tony Allen, Marc Gasol, Mike Conley, OJ Mayo.. players with great heart and their backup centers/pfs can also pull crazy hustle plays, blocks, alley oops..

At some point or another, Crawford and Joe are going to begin bricking the shots they typically brick. When (if) that happens, Bulls should bulldoze them.

If ATL gets to the ECF by shooting 30 foot jumpers, 22 foot jumpers, floaters, and Josh Smith jumpers, I'm not sure how I'll be able to watch basketball ever again.