Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

in 5 games Rose had 117 points on 42 of 120 shooting

your 2011 mvp everybody

1264591971_brendan_frase_clap.gif

It was just one play. LeBron did it on offense, with the 3 to tie and the jumper to win, and on defense, with the steal of Rose. What are you talking about?

Wade have a good 4th quarter, granted. But LeBron won the game. Wade isn´t nearly as dominating as him.

Wade took it to another level in the 4th like he usually does every game. It's because of Wades 4pt play that got Miami steam rolling.

Granted Lebron played defense but that block on Rose was nothing special. He knew Rose had to put it up.

Wade took it to another level in the 4th like he usually does every game. It's because of Wades 4pt play that got Miami steam rolling.

Granted Lebron played defense but that block on Rose was nothing special. He knew Rose had to put it up.

Stupid argument is stupid.

I was not talking about the final play of the game, but the steal before with the game tied.

So the guy, when losing by 3: makes a 3, steals the ball, makes a 2, blocks the final shot, all in consecutive plays (minus Bosh FTs). All of this while Wade did nothing after the 4 point play, and you still say he was more clutch.

Really?

• Upvote 1

Was is everyone hating on the Bulls? I think they did pretty good. Most games were close. Rose is young and did not have alot of experience. Refs were cheating the whole series. At least they beat the Hawks. Same thing with Durant and Westbrook. They need experience, and they will be good. I was disappointed the Bulls had to lose on their court. If they get Dwight, the have a good chance of winning.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stupid argument is stupid.

I was not talking about the final play of the game, but the steal before with the game tied.

So the guy, when losing by 3: makes a 3, steals the ball, makes a 2, blocks the final shot, all in consecutive plays (minus Bosh FTs). All of this while Wade did nothing after the 4 point play, and you still say he was more clutch.

Really?

In your opinion Lebron was more clutch but I'm looking at the bigger picture and I'm trying to point out to you that Wade pretty much took over the 4th quater (like usual) and made the big plays. Without WADE, Lebron would have never been in that situation. Lebron's plays might me remembered more because they where the falshier plays out of the two and they came up in the final mins, but Wade is the one that put the Heat and Lerbon in that position.

Was is everyone hating on the Bulls? I think they did pretty good. Most games were close. Rose is young and did not have alot of experience. Refs were cheating the whole series. At least they beat the Hawks. Same thing with Durant and Westbrook. They need experience, and they will be good. I was disappointed the Bulls had to lose on their court. If they get Dwight, the have a good chance of winning.

Let's hope they get Dwight so they can beat the Heat!!!

Someone tell Stan the Heat "anointed" themselves in preseason and are backing it up. Meanwhile our guys are watching and Otis still likes his team. If this is the first year of the heat together and they win it without truly gelling and the injuries to haslem and miller they are going to be scary good for a long time to come. It is going to take A LOT more than the bums Otis brought to this team to be competitive with those guys for the next 5 years particularly when every good veteran wanting a ring will join their club for minimum wage. Otis the ring is quickly slipping away...what are you going to do?

• Downvote 2