Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

Eff you, Jon Barry

Eh screw him. Howard's gonna win DPOY regardless of that bozo Barry. I don't even know what to say about Ramsays pick.....

Agreed, but Bogans? Grant HILL?? I mean, at least pick a player that's a great defender. Put up Kevin Garnett and I'm fine with it; Dwight still wins, but at least Kevin deserves a nod of some type.

Grant Hill? I mean, I realize he hates the Magic and all, but at least be subtle about it....

Agreed, but Bogans? Grant HILL?? I mean, at least pick a player that's a great defender. Put up Kevin Garnett and I'm fine with it; Dwight still wins, but at least Kevin deserves a nod of some type.

Grant Hill? I mean, I realize he hates the Magic and all, but at least be subtle about it....

Agreed. Even Kenny Smith, who hates the Magic more than anybody, probably would've said somebody like KG. Actually, he would've said LeBron, still better than the Uncle Tom.

I wonder how many of those guys actually vote for the MVP and other various awards.....Isn't it a closed ballot meaning none of the voters choices are revealed

I'm not sure but didn't Marc Stein reveal his votes and why he picked said players/coach? I think it is more of a poker face type thing. If you wanna tell people you can but the league isn't going to reveal your votes.

Anyways. I'm still lmao'ing at those two picks... If your gonna go with wing players at least pick Tony Allen! Jon Barry should be fired for his blatant hate for Orlando.

True. I guess that is one way to move up in the ranks of ESPN. This is why I love when TNT does a game.

Except Kenny Smith is on TNT, and he makes Barry look like a Magic fan.

I don't understand idiots like Kenny Smith. He beat us in the finals. It's not like we stopped him from getting a ring. He got 2 with Hakeem. Why the hell does he hate us?

A wise man once said "Haters gonna hate"

The more things change, the more they stay the same..He's always been a magic hater, at least he's consistent.

Yeah, Barry's truly notorious in his never ending Magic hate. I wish he would just come out and say it already.

I don't understand idiots like Kenny Smith. He beat us in the finals. It's not like we stopped him from getting a ring. He got 2 with Hakeem. Why the hell does he hate us?

Maybe he is, like most NBA players, fed up with Dwights constant smiling, and his dirty playing.

Oh... and the fact Dwight doesn't add to the misterious but super meaningful Spirit of the Team.