Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

No Cav's Game Thread?

TrueMagicFan you should at least have the decency to reply back in this thread. Actually, anyone that has similar grievances should too.

Bingo. It's slow enough around here. Might as well have our yearly discussion about how we all hate eachother.

Bingo. It's slow enough around here. Might as well have our yearly discussion about how we all hate eachother.

Wait, why you say we hate eachother now? Your intentions/emotions were clearly different when we had dinner at Hooters while I was in Otown, dawg.

It's a shame all the people who keep this forum going (most of which have replied in this thread), are the same ones who constantly get blamed for the downfall of it. Maybe we should all go away too, that way you can moderate the forum to your liking with the 2 members left that post how much this team sucks.

I'm going to have to agree with you here, Jarhead. If the "meanies" were to leave, this board would dry up rather quickly, I'm afraid.

Why did you call Jareth a Jarhead?

Wait, why you say we hate eachother now? Your intentions/emotions were clearly different when we had dinner at Hooters while I was in Otown, dawg.

Jareth ate at Hooters? Since when did they start serving whole-wheat spaghetti with turkey meatballs?

Why did you call Jareth a Jarhead?

Woooooow that's an honest mistake there hah! Me and one of my coworkers were talking about war movies and he was talking about Jarhead while I was typing that in... Holy cow that's amazing! Proves I can't do two things at once.

Your posts are straight off McDonald's value/dollar menu. Bullypost or a flame thread for a buck each

Now I want a burger. Gosh...

Damn you Addi. You spend a couple of weeks here and now you have all the American references down.....