Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

No Cav's Game Thread?

What in the world happen to this forum.

Anyways, good game by the Magic. It should of been up by more, but we are talking about the Magic. This year we have blown our leads far too many times. Mostly those blown leads still end like tonight game, a win for the Magic a loss for the other guys.

Side Note - Gil, WTF.

I know... But I can't remember when we didn't have a game thread...

There is always a need for one

A good reason not to have one is to have the fairweather fans think this place is dead and join RealGM instead. . . .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A good reason not to have one is to have the fairweather fans think this place is dead and join RealGM instead. . . .

It is pretty dead. Weekdays usually have more activity. Maybe it's always like this late in the season. I don't remember.

It is pretty dead. Weekdays usually have more activity. Maybe it's always like this late in the season. I don't remember.

I don't think it was like this last year. . . I think everyone here just doesn't think the Magic are winning a title this year so that somehow makes them care less. . . which is pretty stupid idk lol

I don't think it was like this last year. . . I think everyone here just doesn't think the Magic are winning a title this year so that somehow makes them care less. . . which is pretty stupid idk lol

Or it could be that alot of people are just bored with the regular season and want the playoffs to start.

Or it could be that alot of people are just bored with the regular season and want the playoffs to start.

Bored with basketball. . . nonsense

You guys can make all the excuses in the world. But lets be honest about what has happened here. It was not the bandwagoners or fair weather fans that caused this board to go dead. I have been an active member of this board since 2007, and I have never seen this message board this quiet.

The reason for what's happening can be attributed to a group of members of this board (a clique) who have made life miserable for some contributors, to the point where, in my opinion, people are turned off and don't feel it's worth being bullied by this group of people.

On game nights, the same group of people have separated yourselves from the rest of the magic kingdom for your own private discussions. And no, don't tell me that anyone can join or enter the chat room. There are over 8,000 members of the Magic Message Board.

Think about it, because if you keep shutting people out, not only will there no longer be a need for a game thread . . .there also won't be a need for this message board.

GO MAGIC!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 12

You guys can make all the excuses in the world. But lets be honest about what has happened here. It was not the bandwagoners or fair weather fans that caused this board to go dead. I have been an active member of this board since 2007, and I have never seen this message board this quiet.

The reason for what's happening can be attributed to a group of members of this board (a clique) who have made life miserable for some contributors, to the point where, in my opinion, people are turned off and don't feel it's worth being bullied by this group of people.

On game nights, the same group of people have separated yourselves from the rest of the magic kingdom for your own private discussions. And no, don't tell me that anyone can join or enter the chat room. There are over 8,000 members of the Magic Message Board.

Think about it, because if you keep shutting people out, not only will there no longer be a need for a game thread . . .there also won't be a need for this message board.

GO MAGIC!!!!

huh?

oh noes we have cyber-bullying! quick someone call obama so he can take a week off to address this critical problem in today's youth!

btw last time I checked the chat room had no more limitations and everyone could chat freely with others. Of course it's not as fun when 30 odd horny males mash their keyboards at the same time...

Seriously who the hell is bullying people? if you are somehow implying drunk on mystery, I haven't seen him post in a long time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Honestly, I agree that we need more people to step up and show some support for this board but do the Cavs really deserve their own gamethread?

I'd say a picture of poop would suffice.

• Upvote 2

GO MAGIC!!!!

Good point TMF.

I was at a game a few weeks ago and ran into another member (I wont say who) who feels the same way. They have several thousand posts over several years and just don't waste their time anymore. I often wonder what kind of private conversations are going on amongst the members about the others.

I wonder if, since the City of Orlando paid so much for this area, that we might be able to do a public records request to see what kind of private conversations are going on. They might be making fun of our trade ideas, movie choices, artwork, you name it. I've had enough. I don't know how much longer I'll stay.

• Upvote 6