Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Shots FIRED!!!

“We didn’t say to each other one word,” Gortat told sbnation.com. “We didn’t shake our hands, we didn’t talk to each other, we didn’t say anything. And that’s fine; at the end of the day he’s on a different team, I’m on a different team, and I’m a grown-ass man. I don’t need him any more.”
- Marcin

“I knew he was going to shoot all jump-shots,” Howard said. “Every day in practice, when gets the ball, it’s the first thing he does. Wherever he is. … His swag was on the building. He looked good, so I’m happy for him.”
- Dwight

Oh Snapz - the link

• Upvote 2

Sounds like Gortat was more of a dick than Dwight was.

Gortat's a fool. He was practicing and learning from the BEST center in the game for the past few years. He then, with Dwight's approval, got traded to Pheonix where he'll ultimately become a starter. Why is he so pissed off?

• Upvote 2

Now I'm sad that we called him Polish Hammer, Warlock, etc. instead of "grown-ass man". That's the coolest nickname I've ever heard.

Cosigned. Gortat just took Dwight behind the shed and beat him with a polish hammer.

• Downvote 1

Now I'm sad that we called him Polish Hammer, Warlock, etc. instead of "grown-ass man". That's the coolest nickname I've ever heard.

I think there was a copyright issue with "Grown-Ass-Man" apparently we would have had to pay Cedric the Entertainer for it's rights, silly red tape.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dwight needs not fear Gortat unless he wants a fistful of butter in his face amirite fellas and how many boards did Gortat get amirite fellas Gortat yo I wrote a freestyle about him ready, check it...

yo homey u tryn' to clown my boy dwight

but last time i check yo phoenix is out of sight

let me turn the tv on and eat a fruit salad

make ya fish smell like stink make ya eat a fruit salad

but u tryin to talk smack bout da mvp

it ain't derrick rose, hakeem, or even mateen cleaves

naw my boy dwight be fresh as can be

eat soap, make poops, write in ya diary

BOOM

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

In a few years Gortat will look back and realize nobody remembers players that started on a bad team. They only remember the players that hold up the rings.