Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: MAGIC @ LAKERS

I was not talking about that. I am against betting on teams at all. Sports not predictable, and it is a waste of hard earned money. I don't even play the lottery.

Oh, hahahaha. Yeah, I agree with that.

I would like to rant some about Jameer:

Jameer needs to get off his behind and defend some please! Everybody keeps focusing on his offense, but nobody mentions how lazy and out of place he is defensively. Every opposing PG, REGARDLESS OF HOW GOOD THEY ARE torch the magic night in and night out. Fisher was again free roaming in 3pt line last night, where Jameer was nowhere to be found. Sorry, he was in the paint watching Fisher knuck down shots. Other players have to run to Jameer's guy every time having to leave their own guy open. It is a domino effect that ends up in Dwight leaving his men, and an easy basket or offensive rebound.

• Downvote 1

I would like to rant some about Jameer:

Jameer needs to get off his behind and defend some please! Everybody keeps focusing on his offense, but nobody mentions how lazy and out of place he is defensively. Every opposing PG, REGARDLESS OF HOW GOOD THEY ARE torch the magic night in and night out. Fisher was again free roaming in 3pt line last night, where Jameer was nowhere to be found. Sorry, he was in the paint watching Fisher knuck down shots. Other players have to run to Jameer's guy every time having to leave their own guy open. It is a domino effect that ends up in Dwight leaving his men, and an easy basket or offensive rebound.

It's called help defense and Jameer isn't the only one responsible for the opposing PGs. He's not a good defender but far from lazy. Opposing PGs being open isn't always his fault because when he gets screened or goes to help someone else needs to cover his spot. It's not as simple as "he needs to shut them down!1!!' because the NBA isn't and was never about 1 on 1 defense.

I'm also not sure how Fisher scoring maybe 6pts on Jameer means he's "torching" the Magic (or torching Nelson, who was having his way with Fisher until he started flopping).

jameer is a nice player and would be a great 2nd unit pg. he is by far the best the magic have at this point so he is the starter. his limited defense, passing, and decision making will make it very difficult to win a series against boston, miami, chicago, san antonio, and l.a.. it is the most important issue that the magic must address.

• Downvote 1