Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Official March Madness Thread

Richmond. BOOYAH~!

And I don't know what I was doing at 2 AM whenever I was setting all this up, but even though in my main bracket I picked Penn State, for some reason in my round-by-round bracket I picked Temple. I don't even remember picking Temple. Mmkay.

So in that sense I'm 7-1. There are actually a percentage of 2.4 in round-by-round that are actually 8-0 right now. How is THAT possible?? Who in the hell correctly picked Morehead St. AND Richmond to win their games today?!

I picked Vandy in most of my leagues, but took Richmond in one and took them in my bracket bet with my brother. So I'm not terribly upset, but I've kinda given up on winning any of these bigger leagues lol. Just need to worry about beating my brother, so thanks Richmond.

Only missed two games so far. With all the crazy games today, I'll take it.

i'll be lurking in the chat room. . . TBN is being a huge ***** to connect to lately so I'm better off opening the chat and staying there

Just noticed Paul Porter is calling the Southeast region. HOOOOOO MANNNNN!!!

• Upvote 1

Only missed two games so far. With all the crazy games today, I'll take it.

My only two misses so far are Louisville & Belmont (although I missed Penn State in my main ESPN and TBN bracket), so I agree, I'll take it. Most proud of getting Butler & Richmond right. Happy UConn is moving on. Take THAT, ESPN talking heads. Lookin' good so far with UCLA and Gonzaga.

In other news.. Kenny Smith is so biased towards New York basketball that it's sickening.

My only two misses so far are Louisville & Belmont (although I missed Penn State in my main ESPN and TBN bracket), so I agree, I'll take it. Most proud of getting Butler & Richmond right. Happy UConn is moving on. Take THAT, ESPN talking heads. Lookin' good so far with UCLA and Gonzaga.

In other news.. Kenny Smith is so biased towards New York basketball that it's sickening.

Yeah my bracket needs help right now. Belmont's loss hurt me, I actually picked St. Johns to my sweet 16 which didn't go great. Hopefully Utah State can come back in their game because I picked them in my sweet 16 too.

I had St Johns in th Final Four in our pool, they really do suck on the road.

And yeah, I picked UCSB, I said why earlier. Florida is going to lose to UCLA anyways, so I figured I'd risk a point for comedy.

MARCH MADNESS IS RIDICULOUS. THE NBA AND A 7 GAME SERIES WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR.

Thats complete crap. There is nothing better than watching a team like Morehead state hit a 3 pointer to beat Louisville. There isn't anything better than the March Cinderella.