Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Anyone see 500 Days Of Summer?

First I wuld like to point out it's not like I walked into my local Blockbuster and rented this. I was chillin at a party and this was playing and it was one of those things after 15 mins you catch yourself watching this but want to finish the story.

ANYWAY, I'm getting OT

So this movie is thee f***ing most depressing movie I've ever watched. It has litterally made me hate Zooey Deschanel. Even tho I know she's just acting, I can never look at her or watch "Yes Man" ever again the same way.

I say this because I feel we all have had the one true love (Zoey Deschanel) that has fu***d us up emotionally that we'll never forget.

I'm not a big buff into any romantic comedies but the way this movie was shot, edited, and portrayed was excellent in how it tries to capture the audience into making all of us remember the one person that really put us in the dumps. The one that "got away".

Just been in my mind the past few days.

Watcha think?

It wouldn't be a bad thing to go out and rent this movie, it was a great movie. Second, even though she tore up JGL, he ended up at the end of the movie with a lot hotter chick. The universe always finds a way of evening itself out, ask the Heat.

It wouldn't be a bad thing to go out and rent this movie, it was a great movie. Second, even though she tore up JGL, he ended up at the end of the movie with a lot hotter chick. The universe always finds a way of evening itself out, ask the Heat.

Great point. Autumn>Summer

It's just hard sometimes to see over the brush when the weeds are 10ft tall.

Stopped reading after

First I wuld like to point out it's not like I walked into my local Blockbuster and rented this. I was chillin at a party and this was playing and it was one of those things after 15 mins you catch yourself watching this but want to finish the story

:svgsad:

Even tho I know she's just acting, I can never look at her or watch "Yes Man" ever again the same way.

You should never watch "Yes Man" again, anyway.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Sad, pathetic man-animal.

The entire point of the Teegeeackian film you're referring to was that just because you are chasing after a supposed love doesn't mean that person will love you, and that trying to force them to love you will inevitably make the situation worse.

Only by accepting that sometimes, two of you sub-creatures are not meant to be together and moving on with your life towards different (really ****ing stupidly seasonally appropriately named) women who might potentially be better fits for you.

The character named, ugh, Autumn was clearly a better woman for him anyway. That Summer could never really be in love with JGL's character was unfortunate for him, but to blame her for her inability to be in love with him is no more ridiculous than it would be to blame him for being in love with her in the first place.

The only true crimes committed by the characters were his refusal to let go of something that wasn't working, and her inability to end it sooner than she did. These are hardly crimes against humanity.

But obviously, a Thetan-bound sub-creature like yourself couldn't grasp something emotionally complex as that!

Ha-ha!

*******END TRANSMISSION*******