Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Chris Bosh sounds off

"It is common sense, we can talk about it, but I think it's evident," Bosh said. "I just have to get it where I'm effective. I'm a big man. I can shoot the ball but I'm a big man. So I have to get it where big guys get it. Then I feel I can start helping out this team more."

yet....

"I never really like to bump against people that are a lot, lot bigger than me," Bosh said in October. "I'm not the biggest guy in the world. Coach is going to put him in that position sometimes. He's not going to hang me out to dry. He's going to put me in there when we have an advantage."

and my favorite

Wade, who combined with James to score 69 of the Heat's 96 points in the loss, said he'll attempt to address Bosh's concerns.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6196012

"It is common sense, we can talk about it, but I think it's evident," Bosh said. "I just have to get it where I'm effective. I'm a big man. I can shoot the ball but I'm a big man. So I have to get it where big guys get it. Then I feel I can start helping out this team more."

1-18

Just Sayin

Sounds like he has caught the thing that Lebron caught last year where he contradicts himself repeatedly. Someone really should do some research about this. Anyone want to help me start a charity to solve this plague?

Just go back and watch replays of the Toronto vs Orlando series. Lewis, an out of position SF who barely weighs 220 shoved Bosh all over the court.

Bosh is a pathetic excuse of a big man. I've watched him during this losing streak and the guy couldn't play any softer.

I kind of feel for the Raptors, having this as a first option at one point.

I hope this the start of all three of them demanding more touches and the team imploding.