Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

What a beast Messi is! It's just unbelievable!

True. I liked that he chipped the ball over the GK with both feet. Made me laugh

And I would also laugh if Apoel won and got matched up with Benfica in the quarter finals. My biggest rivals could reach the semi-finals of the UCL lol

True. I liked that he chipped the ball over the GK with both feet. Made me laugh

And I would also laugh if Apoel won and got matched up with Benfica in the quarter finals. My biggest rivals could reach the semi-finals of the UCL lol

Messi is the best of the best.

Best futboll player in the Best futbol team

Iniesta & Xavi not too shabby though

Completely forgot to post this gem from a week and a half ago. Article on MLS Commissioner Garber coming to town and having a meeting with Orlando City managment, Deyer, and OC fans.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2012/03/01/orlando-city-put-mls-ambitions-show-commissioner

“Orlando had never been on our list in the past,” MLS Commissioner Don Garber affirmed on Thursday afternoon in his first public visit to the Florida city to discuss potential expansion. "It’s on our list now."

Following a morning of introductory meetings with the city and county mayors, Garber attended a lunchtime Q&A session with fans featuring more than 200 supporters who crowded Orlando City SC’s official pub, the Mojo Bar and Grill downtown.

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid Champions League final! Book it!

It would probably be one the best finals ever!

And I'd take Barca!

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid Champions League final! Book it!

It would probably be one the best finals ever!

And I'd take Barca!

95% of fans around the world would be rooting for Barca. Best team in history, the way they play is something never seen before. Not any tall offensive guy. Not any long centering. They don't need to be stronger than the opposition. They are just "OUT-TALENTING" everybody.

And they have arguably the best Big 3 ever, with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

95% of fans around the world would be rooting for Barca. Best team in history, the way they play is something never seen before. Not any tall offensive guy. Not any long centering. They don't need to be stronger than the opposition. They are just "OUT-TALENTING" everybody.

And they have arguably the best Big 3 ever, with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo

all were Fifa World Players

but yeah, Barca vs Real will most definetly be the final, but a lot of people will be rooting for Real too (including myself).

Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo

all were Fifa World Players

but yeah, Barca vs Real will most definetly be the final, but a lot of people will be rooting for Real too (including myself).

Forgot Raul, maybe the most underrated one.

As of individual talent, perhaps that Real Madrid of the "Galacticos" was better.

WITHOUT A DOUBT, regarding collective talent, style of play and success, present Barca is best.

Forgot Raul, maybe the most underrated one.

As of individual talent, perhaps that Real Madrid of the "Galacticos" was better.

WITHOUT A DOUBT, regarding collective talent, style of play and success, present Barca is best.

Definetly. Los Galacticos failed hard.. they had the talent to be even more dominating than Barça is now

Casillas, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Figo, Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo...

That's crazy!