Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy1980

I WOULDN'T WANT KING JAMES AT THE MAGIC

I agree, kind of. I agree that Wade is a better in the final minutes but I believe they didn't go to him because he was missing FT's and maybe because he hurt his knee on near the end of the game?

Just a theory.

spolestra said the final play was designed for wade but we defended him too well.

Stopped reading right there... which, unfortunately, was at the end of your message.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I think, from what I've seen,

You should see more. . . there's also plenty of numbers to back it up but for Jareth's sake I won't bother with them. . .

http://www.hoopdata....me=LeBron+James

http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Dwyane+Wade

Wade may be a better closer but with LeBron you wouldn't really need a closer. . .

Personally I would not want him but as a GM of course you would. Don't get it twisted.

I think that's both true and false.

True because he's LEBRON EFFING JAMES, YO! Phenom. Physical specimen. Man-child. Him by himself can elevate your franchise to a new level...

False because he's a HORRID team player when it matters most, and doesn't have the mentality of a champion, he just THINKS he's a champion. I would take a physically degrading Kobe Bryant, or Wade, before I would take Bron.

Or I would take Bron if I didn't wanna have a cohesive team game. I think he would hurt chemistry on a team, a TEAM. But if he's your star player, like in Cleveland, then you got a stew going... or do you?

spolestra said the final play was designed for wade but we defended him too well.

Oh really? and Bosh was their 2nd option?

Says alot about Spolestra .

You should see more. . . there's also plenty of numbers to back it up but for Jareth's sake I won't bother with them. . .

http://www.hoopdata....spx?name=Dwyane+Wade

Wade may be a better closer but with LeBron you wouldn't really need a closer. . .

Sorry, don't care for bball nerd stats. I go off what I see, and I think, as I said, when you need a CLOSER, like I said, you go with Wade, like I said. And I would take Wade with Dwight any day of the week....

And the reasons I wouldn't take Bron are numerous and I already stated them in earlier posts.

Sorry, don't care for bball nerd stats. I go off what I see, and I think, as I said, when you need a CLOSER, like I said, you go with Wade, like I said. And I would take Wade with Dwight any day of the week....

And the reasons I wouldn't take Bron are numerous and I already stated them in earlier posts.

Thanks for letting me know ahead of time that you have 0 credibility and that I shouldn't take your comments and evaluations about players seriously. . . .

http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Dwyane+Wade

SO YOU SAYING I GOT 0 CREDIBILITY DAWG I USE NUMBERS TOO JUST SOMETIMES YA GOTTA USE YA EYES BUT I FORGOT LAST TIME I PUNCHED YA LIGHTS OUT THE FPL GUY NEVER TURNED DEM BACK ON HAHAHAHAHHAHAA DEY SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE ROLLIN' HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAWG!!!!!!!

lol ya idk

• Downvote 1

SO YOU SAYING I GOT 0 CREDIBILITY DAWG I USE NUMBERS TOO JUST SOMETIMES YA GOTTA USE YA EYES BUT I FORGOT LAST TIME I PUNCHED YA LIGHTS OUT THE FPL GUY NEVER TURNED DEM BACK ON HAHAHAHAHHAHAA DEY SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE ROLLIN' HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAWG!!!!!!!

lol ya idk

Ya gotta use both dawg u no cuz sometimz u no u see sumthin but then if numbas cnt bak it up thehn mayube u seeing wrong ya dig dawgg? ya feel me if u use ## in context ya heard n wat u see also shows wit dem #s then dawg u got a stew gong ya feel me nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Downvote 1

I love the hubris of people on this board.

BMP, who are you? To me you're no one. You like stats and percentages? Good for you. How many championships has Bron won? How in your "intelligent" analysis can you determine that Dwight/Bron would be a deadly duo? How do you KNOW that Wade/Dwight wouldn't be better?

You've seen Bron's attitude towards the game, and it's the INTANGIBLES that matter most. Stats matter more in baseball. I'll take a player with killer instinct, great IQ, a winning TEAM mentality, and a solid head on his shoulders before I'll care about nerd stats. Stats don't win games. Players do. And I don't care for Bron as a player.

So, with all due respect, I disagree. And you NEVER had any credibility with me. But good for you that everyone else on this board is easily amused by your posts.

MUAH! (finally got to 2000 posts... sweet).

• Downvote 1

I love the hubris of people on this board.

BMP, who are you? To me you're no one. You like stats and percentages? Good for you. How many championships has Bron won? How in your "intelligent" analysis can you determine that Dwight/Bron would be a deadly duo? How do you KNOW that Wade/Dwight wouldn't be better?

You've seen Bron's attitude towards the game, and it's the INTANGIBLES that matter most. Stats matter more in baseball. I'll take a player with killer instinct, great IQ, a winning TEAM mentality, and a solid head on his shoulders before I'll care about nerd stats. Stats don't win games. Players do. And I don't care for Bron as a player.

So, with all due respect, I disagree. And you NEVER had any credibility with me. But good for you that everyone else on this board is easily amused by your posts.

MUAH! (finally got to 2000 posts... sweet).

seriously?

if two players games are = you always go for the one who's 5 inches taller and 3 years younger.