Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Fans Game Thread: Magic @ HEAT 03/03/2011

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

I hope some of you had the distinct pleasure of watching the post game interview with the "Big Three" of LbJ, Wade, and Bosh. They looked absolutely defeated. James in particular looked like he was stuck in a Groundhog Day loop of constantly repeating the same things against Orlando.

Some interesting tidbits:

Wade saying that they were trying to get Bosh going in the second half, and that was a mistake. I wonder how that made Bosh feel?

Wade saying that guys on the team don't know what it takes to win [a championship] so it' a learning process. I wonder how that made LeBron AND Bosh feel?

Wade saying that he had not been on a team before that had trouble closing out other teams like this. Again, I wonder how that made LeBron feel?

Those post-game conferences kept the party rollin' on in the chat last night after the game. Bosh was crying! LBJ looked like his dog just got put down. But the best part was definitely Wade dogging LBJ & Bosh left and right in his comments, like you said. Is it too dramatic to think that that the Big Three might be splintering amongst themselves?? I know Spolstra is clearly getting outcoached left and right in these end-of-game situations.

Now I just want to see Stan's press conference.

Miami could be a deadly team if they traded away Lebron.

I used to think Wade would be the best option, but Wade knows how to win, LeBron knows how to lose. Imagine what they could get in return for LeBron, which is scary, and imagine what kind of message is sends out about "The King" and the beating his ego would take!

It was basically something like this.

patriley.gif?t=1299216406

Awesome catch, Jareth! Classic look. Pat looks like a spoiled millionaire. Cocky son of a biatch!

To be fair, two of those .gifs were posted in the chat room (that I saw, it was a mess in there). . . all I did was re-upload them because they had been taken down or expired

Now that you mention JJ it makes it even better.