Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Fans Game Thread: Magic @ HEAT 03/03/2011

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

Nah. He is holding onto the ball and trying to get it done himself because no one else is stepping up.

Not sure what relevance that has to my post...but ok.

In other news, Turk sucks big time.

Horrible d from Hedo. No weak side help from Dwight. This team lost the game as soon as they woke up this morning. Just did not come out ready to compete.

Alright, seriously. Turk and Bass with a one-two awful defensive combo. Bench them both.

Outside of Dwight, Clark and Q, No one plays even so-so D. JJ tries, but that's not enough. We do not match up well with this team right now. They can close out on our shooters and we can't guard theirs.

This is the first game in a long time where I question Dwight. He's needs to stop holding on the ball for so long

but thats because no one is moving! THATS BECAUSE HOWARD IS SURROUNDED BY SO CALLED "SHOOTERS"!

With SVG as our head coach we'll never win big. I already wrote it 100 times. We are playing same way, which is not working. Same primitive offense, high pick and rolls all game long, dumb the ball to Dwight (in bad spots for most of the time).

• Upvote 1

but thats because no one is moving! THATS BECAUSE HOWARD IS SURROUNDED BY SO CALLED "SHOOTERS"!

With SVG as our head coach we'll never win big. I already wrote it 100 times. We are playing same way, which is not working. Same primitive offense, high pick and rolls all game long, dumb the ball to Dwight (in bad spots for most of the time).

There were some plays where guys were wide open and he ignored them. My gripe though is defense. The team as an whole is playing uninspiring defense.

How can Otis stomach games like this and not want to bring in someone to play D on the perimeter!

Because Otis inherited Dwight and Jameer. He has not really attained anyone that he hasn't overpaid. He doesn't know talent. That is why he always goes after his old Golden State players.

Look I have been a fan since the Expansion team and I will be til the end; but I am a realist. In what possible scenario can you see the Magic beating this Heat team in the playoffs? Our guards play no defense, short, and are athletically challenged. They are all of a sudden going to be able slow down 2 of the top 5 most gifted athletes in the league? Not from lack of trying, but Otis has not got the personell to match up with the top teams in the league. I am sorry to say but I feel our Championship window closed last year. The top teams in the East all improved in the last offseason, I venture to say we took a step backwards. I mean look at Turk out there so slow (making turnovers), J Rich cannot dream of defending Wade, and don't get me started on our Grand Prize Gil. Unless Miami and Boston both sustain a major injury I don't see us beating them. I hope they prove me wrong and will keep watching and hoping.

I wish we had not made those trades with Suns and Wizards. We were not going to win with that team, not going to win now, just added salaries and completely destroyed salary cap situation...

• Upvote 1