Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Fans Game Thread: Magic @ HEAT 03/03/2011

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

ATL BEATS CHICAGO~!

Thursday night is another chance to gain a full game on the Bulls now. As of this moment, we're 3 games back of 3rd place. The bad part, ATL remains just two games back of us.

How can anyone complain about Arenas after Chris Duhon's "performance" last night?

*shivers*

And for some reason Van Gundy praised him in his after game interview. I liked how he praised Q, who clearly had his most influentual game as a magic player. But Duhon was terrible........ again! I would prefer to watch no-neck back down his player from the back court, than see Duhon fumble his way across half court.

• Upvote 2

And for some reason Van Gundy praised him in his after game interview. I liked how he praised Q, who clearly had his most influentual game as a magic player. But Duhon was terrible........ again! I would prefer to watch no-neck back down his player from the back court, than see Duhon fumble his way across half court.

I really liked when Duhon passed it straight to a Knicks player. I mean, it's only been half a year, he might confuse the fact that he used to be a starter for the Knicks.

I hope Jason Richardson will make his shots...

Jason Richardson has been terrible thus far. I'm not sure why; SVG might need to draw up some new plays to utilize him correctly. Maybe he should look at some Pheonix Suns games from a year ago. The problem with J-Rich is that his god awful defense can be forgiven if he's at least giving us some points on the offensive end. But he isn't doing that either.

We should have traded his expiring contract in my opinion.

I dont know...Dudu wasn't THAT bad. In 12 minutes of play, he had 5 assists and 1 TO. We definitley need a little more out of our backup PG position, but this definitley isn't the game to use to show how useless Duhon normally is.

Duhon was hounded relentlessly by Douglas, and struggled to get the ball across mid court, but he did it, coming off the end of the bench where he has been (rightfully)banished, and was part of a nice run by the team while he did so. Yeah, on the offense end, it might have been ugly, but at least he was somewhat effective.