Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Dwight Howard Enters MVP Discussion

Dwight is my clear cut MVP this year, and if the Magic were the 1st or 2nd seed, it wouldn't even be a discussion. When we were on that 9 game win streak, I believe every media pundit had Dwight ranked number 1 on their lists.

Dude is putting up RIDICULOUS numbers. Taking his time at the line. Changing the outcome of games. He's just incredible.

expect to see Adidas version of the mvp puppets this summer, those guys must be jumping out of their pants right now.

Oh, god. I had forgotten about those puppets. Thanks.

:svgsad:

Not to make this go too O/T but what about the play of Gilbert as of late!?

Dude deserves some props!

I don't wanna be too off topic or anything, guys, but how about the weather today? Pretty sunshiny. Props to Jesus and all them.

I don't wanna be too off topic or anything, guys, but how about the weather today? Pretty sunshiny. Props to Jesus and all them.

Not to be too off topic, but I find it hilarious that I was about to post something about the weather and you did.

Not to be too off topic, but I find it hilarious that I was about to post something about the weather and you did.

You're adorable.

Kevin Love overtook everyone on the efficiency rating, but at least Dwight is 2nd now above LeBrawn. Feels like no one is talking about the magic though :( even the power rankings just talk about Dwight.

D Rose is still on top for mvp. Dwight, Lebron are next in line.

In a world where the MVP award goes to maybe the 10th best player in the league, you're right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2