Sign in to follow this  
Magic_All_Day

You guys see what Dwight said after the game?

Here it is.

Howard has said for weeks that the Magic have enough talent to win an NBA title, but this one left him dejected.

"We've been talking for a long time -- all we seem to do is talk," Howard said. "You guys know what the difference is. You watch the games. If guys don't want to play, they need to sit down. We can't just have guys or anybody out there not playing hard.

"We're professional athletes. This is what we do for a living. If you can't go out there and go hard for two hours, then you shouldn't be playing."

He is talking to you J Rich and Jameer.

Im praying we can ship J Rich for someone that doesn't just chuck 3's the whole game. 8-28 from 3 is Pathetic.

At this point, I don't blame Dwight if he wants to leave. I've had a job where I was the only one working hard every day, and it was one of the most frustrating things I've ever dealt with in my life. I can't imagine how it would have felt if those lazy people were getting paid millions of dollars.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dwight and I will go through a dark period if he leaves; but if he wants out I can't blame him. Maybe we could trade him to ATL and get Horford and either J Johnson or J Smith. Dwight is from ATL, if I remember right. Or maybe I'm just panicking because Orlando just plays with no heart. I don't know.

• Upvote 1

Of course, Dwight will be frustrated. There were stretches in a game when he was rebounding and then just running to the other end to see Jameer Nelson and Co. to take contested shots, mostly 3 pointers. They took 28 3s made 8. Dwight was hitting his free throws what's SVGs excuse this time? why his players kept shooting 3s which were not falling instead of feeding Dwight in the post? Howard has to call out Master of Panic not his team mates...

He went for 31....You think he should have to score 50 for us to win? The reason why he complained about defense is because defense is why we lost. He didn't need more post feeds to win the game we needed to not let another no name guy have his career night against us.

Dwight needs to start taking 20-25 shots per game. All stars do. Enough of these chucksters. When will we realize that we are NOT a good 3 point shooting team anymore? It's utterly ridiculous to watch Jameer and Ryan get the ball, not move it and just shoot. Everyone should touch the ball on every possession or at least on most. This team sucks.

Personally I put most of the blame on management. For some reason this organization has the nack for going after people in the mid range to twilight of their careers. I mean we have had so many players here who were great...BEFORE they came here...with the exception of tmac, horace grant and maybe one or two others. So until Otis grows a pair of prunes between his legs and goes after another star to help D12 we are never going to be able to play with the big boys. Your career is on the line mr smith and it hinges on you making our franchise player happy. Get on it now!