Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Sacramento Kings @ Orlando Magic Weds. 2/23

Finally people are starting to realise that SVG is responsible for all this sucking...Once again we have a decent team but we'll never win anything serious by shooting 3s all game long and playing small...

1. Stan Van Gundy needs to get his **** together. Earl Clark sitting on the bench is really pissing me off, he is arguably better then both Anderson/Bass and has way more upside then both. I also feel like he is indeed holding Gil back, he needs to let Gil be Gil when he is on the court or this will be a waste of time and ultimately a second round exit in the playoffs. Why are we ALLOWING Ryan Anderson to take contested 3's when Dwight is dominating. Many CONSISTENT problems I see on a game to game basis from SVG's coaching, not just one game.

2. Hedo Turkoglu is playing like the old guy at the local YMCA.

3. Ryan Anderson is a chucker. Nothing more, nothing less.

4. Earl Clark is our ONLY player with upside on this team outside of a small chance Gil gets back to his old form..but hes on the bench<_<

5. Trade anyone not named Dwight to get someone who can actually drive to the basket. Earl Clark is the only person who has shown he can do that and Stan doesn't want to play him, so trade anyone on the team to get someone who can.

6. Panic.

Interesting rant. I agree with ya when you say Earl needs more minutes. This kid is a hard worker and gives you good quality minutes for the small amount he's given. Ryan does take alot of contested 3s, Gil won't get back to form with his minutes and bad knees, and Dwight is the only consistent player out there. SVG has to figure something out or he and Otis will be packing after this season is over.

1. Stan Van Gundy needs to get his **** together. Earl Clark sitting on the bench is really pissing me off, he is arguably better then both Anderson/Bass and has way more upside then both. I also feel like he is indeed holding Gil back, he needs to let Gil be Gil when he is on the court or this will be a waste of time and ultimately a second round exit in the playoffs. Why are we ALLOWING Ryan Anderson to take contested 3's when Dwight is dominating. Many CONSISTENT problems I see on a game to game basis from SVG's coaching, not just one game.

How does Earl have more potential than Bass and Anderson? Anderson has been playing very well lately and Bass is having a career year but has struggled since injuries. Earl is hardly the answer to our problems. The last thing we need is Gil being Gil, hell he's pretty much doing that. Forcing jumpers, horrible passes. The dude is just shot.

2. Hedo Turkoglu is playing like the old guy at the local YMCA.

Hedo was the only player other than Dwight to play well tonight.

3. Ryan Anderson is a chucker. Nothing more, nothing less.

He forces more threes than he should, but he does shoot 40%.

4. Earl Clark is our ONLY player with upside on this team outside of a small chance Gil gets back to his old form..but hes on the bench<_<

Ryan Anderson has more upside than Clark can ever dream of. Some of you overrate the hell out of him.

5. Trade anyone not named Dwight to get someone who can actually drive to the basket. Earl Clark is the only person who has shown he can do that and Stan doesn't want to play him, so trade anyone on the team to get someone who can.

Earl Clark drives to the basket? What?

6. Panic.

:panicworker:

• Upvote 1

Finally people are starting to realise that SVG is responsible for all this sucking...Once again we have a decent team but we'll never win anything serious by shooting 3s all game long and playing small...

I've been a critic of SVG for awhile. I ultimately think it's a mixture of poor play/coaching/management like I said in the thread I created 2 weeks ago.

I've been a critic of SVG for awhile. I ultimately think it's a mixture of poor play/coaching/management like I said in the thread I created 2 weeks ago.

It's alot of things, not just the coaching. It should start with SVG getting his team and their mentality straight. Next is having guys just work harder.

How does Earl have more potential than Bass and Anderson? Anderson has been playing very well lately and Bass is having a career year but has struggled since injuries. Earl is hardly the answer to our problems. The last thing we need is Gil being Gil, hell he's pretty much doing that. Forcing jumpers, horrible passes. The dude is just shot.

Hedo was the only player other than Dwight to play well tonight.

He forces more threes than he should, but he does shoot 40%.

Ryan Anderson has more upside than Clark can ever dream of. Some of you overrate the hell out of him.

Earl Clark drives to the basket? What?

I'm sorry but if you think Ryan Anderson has more upside then Earl Clark then this discussion is done. Have you been watching Earl Clark play? Lol? He drives to the basket very consistently when he gets the ball. I'm starting to think you're just trolling me.

Let me explain what Earl Clark has that Ryan Anderson will never have. Ok?

1. Athleticism

2. Basketball IQ

3. Length

4. Raw Talent

5. Fearless

Let me tell you this. I watch Magic games with a lot of Laker/other NBA team fans. When we played the Lakers...all my friends could talk about in the first quarter of that game was "Earl Clark is the only good player on your team besides Dwight", along with many other friends who have said similar things when he was actually getting playing time against other teams. You just don't have an eye for raw talent if you think Ryan Anderson has more upside then Earl Clark. That is insane.

It should start with SVG getting his team and their mentality straight. Next is having guys just work harder

SVG can not do that. It looks like he can't motivate his players anymore, they are annoyed by his screaming, tactics and rotations. Just look at them during the timeouts...

I'm sorry but if you think Ryan Anderson has more upside then Earl Clark then this discussion is done. Have you been watching Earl Clark play? Lol? He drives to the basket very consistently when he gets the ball. I'm starting to think you're just trolling me.

1. Athleticism

2. Basketball IQ

3. Length

4. Raw Talent

5. Fearless

Let me tell you this. I watch Magic games with a lot of Laker/other NBA team fans. When we played the Lakers...all my friends could talk about in the first quarter of that game was "Earl Clark is the only good player on your team besides Dwight", along with many other friends who have said similar things when he was actually getting playing time against other teams. You just don't have an eye for raw talent if you think Ryan Anderson has more upside then Earl Clark. That is insane.

how can you even make all those claims, given the very limited minutes Clark has played? Or are you going to use circular arguments to prove me wrong?

1. Athleticism

2. Basketball IQ

3. Length

4. Raw Talent

5. Fearless

Let's just agree they both have great potential.

I agree about Earl Clark, SVG even could use him at SF. Would be much better than playing Jason Richardson there....

He never drives the ball consistently.....you have to be watching someone else. He doesn't drive anymore than any player really des.

1. Athleticism

2. Basketball IQ

3. Length

4. Raw Talent

5. Fearless

Earl is more athletic than Ryan but that's about it really. Clark certainly doesn't have basketball IQ, he usually chucks a bunch of jumpers when he gets into the game. Ryan can actually....you know...shoot.

Are you seriously using Laker fan friends who rarely watch the Magic to support your argument?

Clark has decent potential, but a few good moments and you people want to crown him our next big thing. Ryan has length, can shoot the three, he rebounds better than anyone on the team except Dwight and is very young. Earl Clark in no way has more potential than him, we've hardly seen enouh of Earl to claim anything of him.