Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Making The List: The Top 25 Orlando Magic Players of All Time: #8

We are really going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel when we get into the 20s if Garrity is already getting nominations.

We are really going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel when we get into the 20s if Garrity is already getting nominations.

Nominate: Emory (he's the best whiner about other users nominations)

:tongue:

Nominate: Emory (he's the best whiner about other users nominations)

:tongue:

I thought we were bros. Now when I finally fly out to Spain, I'm not going to stay at your house and eat your cheetos.

I thought we were bros. Now when I finally fly out to Spain, I'm not going to stay at your house and eat your cheetos.

Maybe, when you'll finally fly out to Spain, I'll already live in Orlando and I would have brought my cheetos to your house. If only we were still bros.... :rolleyes:

Maybe, when you'll finally fly out to Spain, I'll already live in Orlando and I would have brought my cheetos to your house. If only we were still bros.... :rolleyes:

His cheetos were already eaten by all his sister wives.

Remember fondly the days of "heart and hustle" where we didn't have the most skilled guys in the world, but toughness and effort was never EVER questioned by the reasonable.

Since it seems he may be nominated this time around, all hail Bo Outlaw~!

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/feature_outlaw_022311.html (Bo Outlaw article by Noah Sharfman)

Vote for Hedo as he was the key player for Magic's run to NBA FINALS. As he is still the most versatile player of Orlando.As he is still ready to score unexpected shots in clutch moments. As he is allways very cool although sometimes his coolness effect his choices negatively.. In the end he was born to play as a team player and it is obvious that he feels Orlando as his home. And he has declared this many times in USA and Turkey to newspapers and tvs...

Nominate is Mike Miller especially with his ability to hit the 3 pointer. As he has earned NBA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AWARD in 2001 with Orlando by also playing in all 82 regular season games.

Personal note: I can not understand how Rashard Lewis can be selected to all time best Orlando players already while players like Hedo, Jameer, Mike Miller and many others are still out! Just compare Rashard's statistics with Hedo in 2008(our most important year in our history).....I believe it is a big shame.....

• Downvote 1

Vote for Hedo as he was the key player for Magic's run to NBA FINALS. As he is still the most versatile player of Orlando.As he is still ready to score unexpected shots in clutch moments. As he is allways very cool although sometimes his coolness effect his choices negatively.. In the end he was born to play as a team player and it is obvious that he feels Orlando as his home. And he has declared this many times in USA and Turkey to newspapers and tvs...

Nominate is Mike Miller especially with his ability to hit the 3 pointer. As he has earned NBA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AWARD in 2001 with Orlando by also playing in all 82 regular season games.

Personal note: I can not understand how Rashard Lewis can be selected to all time best Orlando players already while players like Hedo, Jameer, Mike Miller and many others are still out! Just compare Rashard's statistics with Hedo in 2008(our most important year in our history).....I believe it is a big shame.....

Are you comparing Rashard's contribution to Mike Miller's? Really?

Are you comparing Rashard's contribution to Mike Miller's? Really?

At least I am very clearly telling that Rashard must not have been on that list before Hedo and Jameer.

Yes,may be Mike Miller can be discussed.

At least I am very clearly telling that Rashard must not have been on that list before Hedo and Jameer.

you forget how important rashard was in our finals run. He was an all star that year. Look at his game two against the lakers. He went for 34 pts 11 rebounds 7 assists on 57% shooting. Our finals team Rashard arguably did everything better than hedo in the playoffs.

I agree with you on Hedo. Jameer is debatable. But Mike Miller? Seriously? Mike Miller never did anything remotely as important as Rashard in Magic's Playoffs history.

Also, if you are downplaying Rashard for his 08/09 postseason run (in which he had some of his finest moments with a Magic Shirt), how can you have Jameer before him. He did not play until the Finals and was horrible when he did play.

Voting will end on whatever point on Saturday I get around to adding up the results, like it always does.

before you say it, let me guess...

1) you never said "which" saturday.

2) sue you.

3) neither, but you don't care about it either... you'll get to it whenever you feel like you want to.