Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

He was a serviceable tweener with Boston before injuries hit him.

Yep, but he's pretty much done. . . he couldn't crack the rotation earlier in the season and is out for I think 4 more weeks after a right knee surgery in the beginning of January

What is the word with this?

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211317/Why_Howard_Is_Eligible_For_Extension_Now_And_Deron_Must_Wait_Until_July

We have been hearing about how otis is going to offer in the summer. But d12 has said several times he can not sign.

first, i think dwight thinks he isn't able to sign yet because he wasn't able to sign his other extension until the last year of his deal.

second, we've been over this a few times now. It benefits Dwight financially to wait until the season ends to sign his extension.

Well, I hope we find some kind of option for a backup center. We've known we've had a void there since mid December, so you'd think by now management would be able to find someone. Hopefully we find out soon.

:svgsad:

• Upvote 1

Dwight will be gone if their is no real threat to win a chip here. And the way this team is playing it will take Arenas getting very healthy to make that happen. Do you all see a 100% Gil in the near future? If so please take off the rose colored glasses and hand them to Dwight. Thanks BTW this is "the" Fan For Too Long, couldn't log onto my old ID. :svgsad:

Well, I hope we find some kind of option for a backup center. We've known we've had a void there since mid December, so you'd think by now management would be able to find someone. Hopefully we find out soon.

I think management is banking on a Murph buyout. If not, I'm a bit nervous.

It's tough to make a trade for a big worth our time without giving up anyone in the rotation. I think Otis is planning on buyouts, but it's sounding like Murphy may not come here even if he's bought out so there isn't many options there.

Dwight will be gone if their is no real threat to win a chip here. And the way this team is playing it will take Arenas getting very healthy to make that happen. Do you all see a 100% Gil in the near future? If so please take off the rose colored glasses and hand them to Dwight. Thanks BTW this is "the" Fan For Too Long, couldn't log onto my old ID. :svgsad:

I think we'll find out in these next few games if Arenas is going to improve. He's had a while to rest up.

Its still early to think about Dwight leaving. If the new CBA has a franchise tag on it, you better believe Otis will use it.