Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix

Houston-Boston deal involving Shane Battier not happening, says source close to situation

In other news, Conan is gonna be weird tonight.

Also, now it is very unlikely that the Knicks can sign any free agent in the near future. Howard is safe, and Deron and Paul just got a little easier to get.

This stupid layout sucks I don't notice new messages like I did with the old one I miss it already :svgsad:

and the answer is no, will do later along with Glassjaw and Spokesssssssssssssssss

also Aussie, speak for yourself. . . crazy trades are always exciting to me, regardless of the team

I can't find it you doof, that's why I was asking you.

Knicks giving up alot for melo and the other players involved. It's gonna be interesting for both teams on how they will perform. Also this new jersey portland trade talk is exciting to.

Not really. Chandler wasn't going to resign most likely. Gallo is good, but not great. Felton is a product of Knicks system. Good player still. Mozgov is all potential still.

Not really. Chandler wasn't going to resign most likely. Gallo is good, but not great. Felton is a product of Knicks system. Good player still. Mozgov is all potential still.

there's a lot of holes there that aren't going to be fixed this season. Knicks killed this year to keep a window open for the next few years.

east is starting to stack up....and they got Billups...NY is going to be a pretty tough out in the playoffs

Billups/Toney/Carter

L Fields / Mason

Melo / Balkman

Amare / A Randolph

Turiaf / Williams

and they still have Curry and Azabuike's expiring contracts + A Randolph to add even more big depth

Honestly, the Knicks aren't giving up THAT much. Chandler wasn't going to sign with them, Billups/Felton is basically a wash. They gave up Galinari (who would have become a bench player), Mozgov, Eddy CUrry's expiring, and a pick. I wouldn't call that too much.