Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

JARETH YOU NEED TO GO CALL YA BOY TRAGICFAN, I HEAR THE NUGGETS WANNA MOVE RAYMOND FELTON. WE NEED UPDATES NOW PLZ

[/b YEA WE SHOULD GET MORE POINT GUARDS I HOPE SO SOON WE CAN HAVE 5 ON THE COURT AT THE SAME TIME PLAY SMALL BALL NAW MEAN PLEASE UPDATE ME OK THANKS I HOPE WE GET LOUIS WILLIAMS WHAT A STUD]

That is the problem. When you trade for people on a losing team they don't understand how to win. There are a couple guys on our roster that understand winning. JJ and Dwight. They both play hard. But, JJ's shot has been terrible lately. Jameer just seems stressed out. Dwight sounds like he is getting to the end of his rope. Teams that win acquire winners not high powered offensive losers.

Look at Dwade and Lebron... they are winners (and I can't stand Lebron). Bosh was NOT a winner just a solid player. What happened? Bosh started off playing like his normal self - disappearing in games - and got railed by the media. Bosh has changed his attitude by playing with Dwade and Lebron. That is why they have turned it around. A team with a winning attitude (That I can't stand).

LeBron is a winner? News to me.

YEA WE SHOULD GET MORE POINT GUARDS I HOPE SO SOON WE CAN HAVE 5 ON THE COURT AT THE SAME TIME PLAY SMALL BALL NAW MEAN PLEASE UPDATE ME OK THANKS I HOPE WE GET LOUIS WILLIAMS WHAT A STUD]

HELL YEA MAN THATS WHAT IM THINKING. TRAGICFAN ALSO SAID WE COULD GET STEVE BLAKE THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME MAYBE WE GET CP3 TOO IDK MAN MAYBE BUT PRLLY NOT WHO KNOWS

JoshuaBRobbins

I'm being told that the Zach Randolph-to-Orlando rumors are inaccurate. There's no substance there.

Apparently all that's required to be an insider tweeter is to read hoopshype and claim "I've been told" before regurgitating articles from legitimate news sources.

LeBron is a winner? News to me.

Didn't you consider KG a winner before he went to the Celtics? He never won a championship, but he willed his teams to win. Wouldn't you consider Jerry Sloan a winner? Not everyone can win a championship, but coming from teams that consistently play +.500 ball is important. Like I said, I am no LBJ fan - not even remotely close. But look at the Cavs without him.

Didn't you consider KG a winner before he went to the Celtics? He never won a championship, but he willed his teams to win. Wouldn't you consider Jerry Sloan a winner? Not everyone can win a championship, but coming from teams that consistently play +.500 ball is important. Like I said, I am no LBJ fan - not even remotely close. But look at the Cavs without him.

KG never faked an elbow injury to use as an excuse for losing.

The Clippers and Cavaliers have agreed in principle to a trade that will send Baron Davis to the Cavs for Mo Williams.

While it doesn't make a ton of sense on the surface to swap two of the league's more troubled point guards, the Clippers are going to come out of this on top by losing Baron's contract. Williams (ankle/personal) may not even play again this season, while Baron's knee injury is also an issue. As for what the Cavs are thinking? We have no idea.

Time to go to bed. Please Otis, let me wake up with a GOOD BLOCKBUSTER TRADE!

Not just a small trade for a backup. WE NEED ONE-TWO NEW STARTER(S)!

I don't know what's worse...the Magic ownership team giving Otis Smith an extension, or the multitude of foolish posters who had faith in him as a GM. "In Otis we trust"...lmao