Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

the March 1st deadline is not simply for set playoff rosters. In order for a player to be waived and eligible to play in the playoffs for a new team he must be waived/bought out by March 1st.

Oh, so if they are bought out by then, we can sign them whenever and they are still eligible for playoffs? That's better.

Everyone keeps talking bout Murphy but how about a guy like Jared Jefferies? He is 6'11 and like Clark can defend 3-5 but at this point I'd say the bigger moblie players. Murphy duplicates talent that we already have and we need more hustle and defense

Jared Jefferies = STIFF

Got a question for you Catman or anyone that wont bash me and answer with some sense. We keep saying we need a C to play 10-15 mins a game so would Otis be interested in a Eddy Curry? It was rumored that he was in chicago working out with on of the best trainers in the game in hopes of getting a shot to join a contender. I know this dude is a NUT CASE but lets be honest he is a better option than anything outside of Murphy. Curry is a 6-11 7'0 center and could be a player we need to in the post that will push folks around and i could only imagine he has a chip on his shoulder for bein a castway in NY for the past 2-3 yrs.

Got a question for you Catman or anyone that wont bash me and answer with some sense. We keep saying we need a C to play 10-15 mins a game so would Otis be interested in a Eddy Curry? It was rumored that he was in chicago working out with on of the best trainers in the game in hopes of getting a shot to join a contender. I know this dude is a NUT CASE but lets be honest he is a better option than anything outside of Murphy. Curry is a 6-11 7'0 center and could be a player we need to in the post that will push folks around and i could only imagine he has a chip on his shoulder for bein a castway in NY for the past 2-3 yrs.

The only chips on his shoulders are Doritos. The guy is a fat filled turd, a waste of 7 ft. a guy that big should be able to pick up more boards with them falling near him. I would rather have Mario Kasun and Steven Hunter or their love child as our backup center.