Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

How does this hurt Boston's title hopes for this year? With the way their games have played out against Miami (and Perk only played in one of them) it doesn't look like that series will go any longer than five games. It could honestly even be a sweep. The only thing keeping the Celtics from going back to The Finals is a plane crash.

I'm preparing for when Murphy decides to go to Boston and we have absolutely no bigs except Dwight. Otis really f*cked up with this one. I mean, there were no bigs? NONE? No one would trade a decent center for Ryno, Q, Clark, or Bass? Really? Are our assets that laughable?

Haha oops... Here is the right link:

Link

"The draft pick going to Boston is the Timberwolves' 2013 second-round pick that the Cavs' acquired last summer as a part of a trade for Ramon Sessions and Ryan Hollins"

I'm preparing for when Murphy decides to go to Boston and we have absolutely no bigs except Dwight. Otis really f*cked up with this one. I mean, there were no bigs? NONE? No one would trade a decent center for Ryno, Q, Clark, or Bass? Really? Are our assets that laughable?

Yes.