Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Gortat clearly would have landed us Melo, Deron, and 6 cheesecakes.

No. But hindsight being 20/20 its hard to say what Gortat, Pietrus, Carter, Anderson, Jameer (who at the time was playing better ball then Harris and has declined since Hedo was retained which was the case when Hedo was here before) and some others might've gotten. Especially with Deron. And even though it wasn't a great 1st rounder, if we would've stayed on course, it might actually be a decent one.

Re-read my post LEAST OF OUR WORRIES. LEAST AS IN LOWEST ON THE LIST OF MANY WORRIES.

So then this post means nothing.

Who cares if its the least of our worries? If we're not doing anything else, we might as well take care of it.

Regulation games are only 48 minutes. He played 43 yesterday. The worse the team plays, the more he plays. It's an irrelevant point.

I'll make sure to PM you during the playoffs when Dwight plays 20 mins a game and is in foul trouble the whole series, to evaluate how irrelevant it is. Farewell.

No. But hindsight being 20/20 its hard to say what Gortat, Pietrus, Carter, Anderson, Jameer (who at the time was playing better ball then Harris and has declined since Hedo was retained which was the case when Hedo was here before) and some others might've gotten. And even though it wasn't a great 1st rounder, if we would've stayed on course, it might actually be a decent one.

For the millionth time, there is no way we could have given Utah or Denver as good an offer as NJ or NY.

I'll make sure to PM you during the playoffs when Dwight plays 20 mins a game and is in foul trouble the whole series, to evaluate how irrelevant it is. Farewell.

If that's the case, we're going to lose anyway regardless of who the backup is. Another irrelevant point.

Yup. The lack of a backup big is definitley terrible news.

So then this post means nothing.

Who cares if its the least of our worries? If we're not doing anything else, we might as well take care of it.

Am I being punked right now? Is this some sort of joke? Go back read my post, look at what it was in response to.

If your whole house is burning to the ground are you going to focus on putting out the mailbox?

Am I being punked right now? Is this some sort of joke? Go back read my post, look at what it was in response to.

If your whole house is burning to the ground are you going to focus on putting out the mailbox?

Sometimes you just have to accept the reality of hopelessness.