Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Otis didn't pull off impossible trades. Fire him.

I didnt know that trading our best Assets like Gortat for nothing in return so that we can't do anything else for the rest of the year was a position Otis DIDNT put himself into.

Didn't know getting a backup C was an impossible trade. My apologies.

After last nights game backup C is the least of our worries. Impossible trade as in getting an impact player, not a backup C.

Didn't know getting a backup C was an impossible trade. My apologies.

Yes, because getting a backup center is going to make the lynch mob happy. Nice try.

After last nights game backup C is the least of our worries. Impossible trade as in getting an impact player, not a backup C.

How is it not one of our worries? Is Dwight going to be playing 48 minutes a game from here on out?

I didnt know that trading our best Assets like Gortat for nothing in return so that we can't do anything else for the rest of the year was a position Otis DIDNT put himself into.

Gortat clearly would have landed us Melo, Deron, and 6 cheesecakes.

Yes, because getting a backup center is going to make the lynch mob happy. Nice try.

So let's just chill and let Dwight play 50 mins every game and when he gets in foul trouble in the playoffs and just roll over and play dead? Kk. Sounds good. Don't fire otis.

Gortat clearly would have landed us Melo, Deron, and 6 cheesecakes.

Who said it had to be one of those people? And whether you like it or not, a big man like Gortat is what ALOT of teams needed. He could have been included in a great package. We should have at least gotten Steve Nash out of that deal.

edit: you're gonna eat alot of 'i didnt know' posts now hahaha.

So let's just chill and let Dwight play 50 mins every game and when he gets in foul trouble in the playoffs and just roll over and play dead? Kk. Sounds good. Don't fire otis.

Regulation games are only 48 minutes. He played 43 yesterday. The worse the team plays, the more he plays. It's an irrelevant point.