Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Jareth, text me tomorrow when the Magic trade for Steve Nash and Gerald Wallace and get rid of Hedo

Everytime I get a text from you I believe it too. :svgsad:

Maybe we will end up with Ellis and Beidrins tomorrow amirite? J-Rich and Bass to Golden State baby booooooooook it. Warriors don't need no stinkin' defense!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It seems like every playoff team in our division improved their squad with players they needed, while somehow our deals look to be putting us in the same place we were before.

Man, the sky is really falling for me tonight.

I feel ya. This is starting to feel like the Shaq thing all over again. Except this time we could have prevented it... oh for about the last year or two. If we trade for players without a chip on their shoulders or don't want to win, nothing will change. We need a Rasheed Wallace type player to come in here and crack some friggin skulls.

• Upvote 2

It seems like every playoff team in our division improved their squad with players they needed, while somehow our deals look to be putting us in the same place we were before.

Man, the sky is really falling for me tonight.

I'm not a sky is falling guy. But I hate our trades even more as every day passes. J-Rich has found a way to make me miss VC.

I've been Numb all day. Just a very weird day. A day that I feel Dwight may actually leave.

This game is one of the worse losses to me. Even worse then the Playoffs of the past 2 years. Why? Because it proved Otis isin't what we/I praised him to be, this team is going down a road that's very dangerous, and unless Otis can do something in the next 24 hours we're stuck.

SVG is loosing his mind and Dwight is slowly starting to turn on his teammates. I'm sick to my stomach knowing we were so close but we might end up back in square one.

Im down in the dumps y'all. Just down in the dumps.

Everytime I get a text from you I believe it too. :svgsad:

Maybe we will end up with Ellis and Beidrins tomorrow amirite? J-Rich and Bass to Golden State baby booooooooook it. Warriors don't need no stinkin' defense!

omfg you guys text each other fake news? i wanna do that thats so cute lol ya idk

Just got off the phone with Otiz.. . .

hope you're strapped in, fellas. . . .

For once I wish you where telling the truth :svgsad: